Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting in US!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

If this where anywhere else but the US I'd be more shocked and suprised to be honest.

Sadly thanks to years of this carryon it leaves me feeling rather cynical that it's just another day in 'murica. It's still awful innocent people are dead but when their poltical system is poisoned by vested interests and dirty money.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I think this is a great explanation of the American situation. Loopers in the NRA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Ehh it’s the same thing. The objective is to kill as many people as possible.

If it was the same thing organised terrorists in Europe would be achieving the same or greater death tolls than lone shooters in America.
    If the objective is to kill as many as possible then why choose less deadly methods?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

New legislation is needed for sure. The amount of shootings is crazy.

Not getting reported to anywhere near the degree which it should be (wonder why) but there was also a mass shooting on Friday night at a football game in Alabama when a 17-year-old opened fire a section of the crowd.

Luckily nobody died or is seriously hurt.

https://twitter.com/fox8news/status/1167970826445918209

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I feel like commenting on this is pretty pointless at this stage. We know they will never change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

RTE article mentions the shooter"s skin colour several times where as they avoid pointing out when a crime here was committed by a traveller. hmmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

thats been edited

Updated / Sunday, 1 Sep 2019 09:25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

There was another one yesterday at a high school football game in Alabama, think 10 people shot but nobody died so not much news

https://twitter.com/SimoneEli_TV/status/1167666908474351622

Also this is completely normal for a teacher to be taught for back to school training.

The greatest country in the world folks.

https://twitter.com/tonydokoupil/status/1167088120493481984

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Can this be made a sticky? and a tacky and a bit of a messy? Makes sense to keep all the murderous American shootings in one place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Just to be clear I am 100% pro gun. But absolutely not high powered rifles. Ideally the second amendment should be limited to handguns and hunting rifles. I believe in the right to defend yourself.

You can licence high powered rifles here and we don't have the same problems as over there.

Advertisement