Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perm ban from current affairs/IMHO

Options
  • 01-09-2019 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi

I posted the following in thread titled‘ How are ye dealing with the compulsory homosexuality in Ireland?’

Your post:Quote: Sagats_knee
    The whole lgbt cult will eventually die out naturally as they have less children so I’m not bothered by it.

Whacky left wing social engineering has a tendency to crystallise into facist dictatorships and then collapse/become destroyed.

I must admit I got sick of seeing it in my workplace too. Posters, shoe laces being handed out, invites to LGBT events, pro lgbt email signatures (adopted by ONE person out of thousands) going on for a month. But if I say something I risk my job at the worst, and it would be career limiting at the least.

Someone in my job who is wheelchair bound complained that the disabled toilets have been repurposed as ‘all inclusive’ toilets with pictures of unicorns and men in dresses on the door. Like a guy in a dress needs a disabled toilet as much as a guy in a wheelchair! Poor guy was ignored, his problems are all too real to deal with, it seems they only want to tackle fake makey uppy problems so that they can pat themselves on the back and demonstrate just how fantastic they are to everyone. Pharisees.

And I was banned with the following message -

Sephiroth_dude

Moderator Note

Take your homophobia else where

The post seems to have been deleted also. It wasn’t even a discussion just a single post. ( I did post another reply to someone there where I wished them a nice evening)

I would like to dispute this ban. I voiced my displeasure at the amount of lgbt campaigning in my workplace, and said that the movement will die out eventually based on demographics which is my opinion.

I don’t see where the homophobia is, I just don’t like the campaigning and the whole media/social space ubiquitousness of the movement. I used the word cult, because I believe it’s cult like in the blind devotion of its followers and willingness to ruin people who dissent.

I’ve seen posts by people on boards saying things like ‘Catholicism will die out’ for example and no one bats an eyelid.

I don’t believe my post was homophobic, and I don’t believe this is a fair ban considering I was voicing my honest opinion, not insulting anyone, not inciting hatred for anyone, not abusing any group etc

I’ve got nothing against LGBT people, I don’t agree with their lifestyles but it’s non of my business what people get up to, I just voiced my opposition to the constant in your face campaigning and social engineering that I see around me regarding LGBT issues. But also that the movement is likely to die out over time. Surely one can voice such opinion on boards without being banned?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Good morning Sagats_knee,

I believe the mod in question has since been in contact with you as you were banned in error. As your ban has been lifted, I will mark this as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement