Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner Questions: Activating Windows

Options
  • 01-09-2019 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

What is the cheapest reliable way to activate windows? Kinda sick of looking at the message in the bottom right the past 3 months xD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,113 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

LeeMaher92 wrote: »
    What is the cheapest reliable way to activate windows? Kinda sick of looking at the message in the bottom right the past 3 months xD
    Buy license from MS or put up with it.
    At least this one is life time, not annual subscription.

Would you buy milk from unknown person around corner if it would be half price or even less?

Plenty of sites selling cheap WIN10 keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Buy license from MS or put up with it.
    At least this one is life time, not annual subscription.

Would you buy milk from unknown person around corner if it would be half price or even less?

*Looks at username....

I'm sure you'd be able to source him one no problem. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Just activated Windows 10 on new build. Got key from eBay for €1.32. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭LeeMaher92

Just activated Windows 10 on new build. Got key from eBay for €1.32. :)

What kinda key did you get? OEM? The fact there’s ways to activate it for less than €20 is exactly why I refuse to pay full market price for windows 10 pro =P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

What kinda key did you get? OEM? The fact there’s ways to activate it for less than €20 is exactly why I refuse to pay full market price for windows 10 pro =P
    Haven't a clue, it was the cheapest listing on eBay. Haven't paid more than a fiver for Windows 10 and I bought approx 10 keys over the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I bought an oem win 10 pro key for €1.14 on ebay and it worked perfect.
    Just look at the sellers reviews.

Advertisement