Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2020 Recruitment.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Sky56

Yes I get you they will want it gone and off theirs hands as it has been sitting for so long, its one of those things I suppose that it will just have to filter through all the right channels.

I see someone has got their feedback soo looks like they are farming them all out as we speak which is great.

But saying that I would assume everyone probably wants their merit number first lol

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Gda88

What score did you get?

61.25 right on the pass Mark. 🙈🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Mcfluffers

Got mine through - 81.25% happy with that

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Irishman84!

Mcfluffers wrote: »

Were you fast tracked?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Irishman84!

Gda88 wrote: »

Still a pass

• Advertisement

Were you fast tracked?

Yea I got fast tracked!

Brilliant score!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭walkman2302

Well done, I got 75%

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ASM1234

I would imagine most As and A*s have been fast tracked?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 cat8609

68.75% . . Interesting to see merit list position

• Advertisement

UNI12345 wrote: »
    Brilliant score!

Thanks so much, actually buzzing!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Andimaul

I scored 70%, I'm pleased with that. I hope it gets me a decent merit list position.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 CMAG90

Scored 75% - delighted with it - hoping it gives me a decent position - really would love to be part of a july or august intake if possible. Officially appointable from last week but have yet to pluck up courage and have a convo with my manager - i know i only have to give the required notice but want to be courteous and let her know. I'm sure many are in the same boat... best of luck to all for good ML positions - fingers and toes crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Si_zx10r

Pure gutted today with that email, I missed out on merit list by 1 fecking Mark, absolutely gutted to say the least. First role play didn't go as well as the other 2 which cost me dearly now it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭The Rookie

Yesss lad!!! Love it. You passed thats the main thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 CMAG90

UNREAL!!

CMAG90 wrote: »
    UNREAL!!

Thank you!! I’m still shaking haha

• Registered Users Posts: 28 johnboy76

The pass mark is that high? Previous pass mark was 49

• Registered Users Posts: 28 johnboy76

Si_zx10r wrote: »
    Pure gutted today with that email, I missed out on merit list by 1 fecking Mark, absolutely gutted to say the least. First role play didn't go as well as the other 2 which cost me dearly now it seems.

Sorry to hear that mate, you can use what you learnt this time to get a high score at the next AC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 deebizzle13

I got 68.75%. initially I didn't know what to think of that but the more I think about it the more I am happy enough with it. Congrats to everyone getting scores today. Would I be correct in assuming that most people getting scores today are still to do vetting/physical/medical? And do you think the score I have would be taken eventually?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Newyearnewjob

I got mid 60% so imagine i am fairly low down. Without saying too much did anyone get a score for second plan. For some reason I did not.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 LC20

I got mid 60% so imagine i am fairly low down. Without saying too much did anyone get a score for second plan. For some reason I did not.

As far as I remember there was no plan for Role Play 2. You just had to pull the info from the interactive exercise and relay it into the report at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Elc89

I scored 68.75%. Have all fast trackers completed PCA/MEDICAL? and what is the process now do we receive vetting then a PCA date or vice versa? Just trying to work out a rough time frame now that the ball is slowling starting to roll. Thanks in advance for any replies!

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭MrChew

I got 68.75%. initially I didn't know what to think of that but the more I think about it the more I am happy enough with it. Congrats to everyone getting scores today. Would I be correct in assuming that most people getting scores today are still to do vetting/physical/medical? And do you think the score I have would be taken eventually?

Cheers

You should be proud of your score - the AC is not easy, and passing it is no small achievement. Well done!

As far as we know, most people in this campaign are still to do vetting etc. Only the fast trackers have started those stages, and fast trackers normally make up a minority of candidates.

And, as far as we know, they will exhaust the merit list, meaning if you have passed, you should get put forward to the next stages eventually.

If anyone knows otherwise, please feel free to correct me.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Newyearnewjob

What score do we think that they got up to with fast track. Think i saw someone who got 75% was fast tracked. Any lower?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Gda88

What score do we think that they got up to with fast track. Think i saw someone who got 75% was fast tracked. Any lower?

I know a 70% who was fast tracked.

I spoke to the guys who do the coaching today and they said as far as they are aware 70% was the fast track score

I know a 70% who was fast tracked.

I think 70 and above was the FT point.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Flash_93

Do we know what the total number of candidates will be in the merit pool?

• Advertisement

Flash_93 wrote: »
    Do we know what the total number of candidates will be in the merit pool?

980 - it says on joinpsni.co.uk

Advertisement