Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlefield Hall

Options
  • 01-09-2019 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Guys,
    We are looking for a house in Castlefield Hall. We were told that there are a couple of 4 bed houses left from one of the builders and more houses could be released by 2nd builder at later stage. Is 460K worth for a 4 bed house? Would like to know how is it like there, build quality, neighbourhood, nearby parks, positives, negatives, etc. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rdv2

Anyone pls? Exact address is Castlefield Hall, Clonsilla, Dublin 15. Thx.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭StoptheClocks

I looked at these houses when phase one was released. I thought the house we're nice. But the location was too far out of town for the other half. The parking was strange. You get 2 parking spaces with the house but you have no driveway. The spaces are not allocated. It's a free for all. That would turn out to be a problem if people have visitors. There was no social housing in the first phase. I believe they planned to put all the social house together in a later phase. The other strange thing the agent told me was that the development was split between 2 brothers and they were developing the site separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rdv2

Yes thanks for your reply, we were told the same. Construction is going at slow phase and we have noticed that prices didn't change for the past 9 months. Not sure if they will ever reduce a bit because of stalled market.

Advertisement