Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App for Employees to record time worked each week

Options
  • 02-09-2019 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

To comply with employment law I need to put in place a time tracking solution for employees.

All employees are full time but work irregular hours due to the nature of the business. A mobile App would be ideal.

Bizimply was one suggestion but I have no experience with this.

Any recommendations? Just time tracking and reporting. Not looking for any other features. Tks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Mike3549

Check brightHR/blip by brightHR. To clock in and out you just scan a qr code. How good it is with reporting, i dont know I just work as a contractor for one company and they use this.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭protelos

We have used a ton of these apps in the agency I work with.

Most basic and Free: Clickify.
    Easy to use and Free (I think): Toggl.
    Basic but some cost: Tick time tracking.
    Premium: Harvest time tracking.

Happy to expand on my experience on all but just an FYI, time tracking is a nightmare! So much friction around it at my work place :(

I like Tick a lot, but i sounds like you don't need project segmentation, so it might be overkill. Toggl/Clickify sounds like they might be a good fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

protelos wrote: »
    We have used a ton of these apps in the agency I work with.

Most basic and Free: Clickify.
    Easy to use and Free (I think): Toggl.
    Basic but some cost: Tick time tracking.
    Premium: Harvest time tracking.

Happy to expand on my experience on all but just an FYI, time tracking is a nightmare! So much friction around it at my work place :(

I like Tick a lot, but i sounds like you don't need project segmentation, so it might be overkill. Toggl/Clickify sounds like they might be a good fit.

Thanks, I'll have a look at those.

Timesheet is another App that has been recommended so looking at that also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cistu

I've used Clockify and it seems to work well

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

Havent used this, but I really like life time software deals.

https://pitchground.com/products/Apploye/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Harvest ties into google very neatly if you use that for email.

We negotiated the price per user down.

Advertisement