Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hazelwood Student village

Options
  • 02-09-2019 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there, I have booked a place at Hazelwood for my daughter going to DCU. Just wondering if any parents had any previous concerns / issues? Or alternatively, any positives to note? Did you find the management helpful if there were any problems? Also, does anyone know if this is a new management company this year? I saw something on a thread here about change in management. Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Animella

Sharon70 wrote: »
    Hi there, I have booked a place at Hazelwood for my daughter going to DCU. Just wondering if any parents had any previous concerns / issues? Or alternatively, any positives to note? Did you find the management helpful if there were any problems? Also, does anyone know if this is a new management company this year? I saw something on a thread here about change in management. Many thanks

My son was there last year. It was fine. It wasn’t very clean when he moved it and had to report a few problems like with cupboard hinges.

He was sharing a room so rent was reasonable and he wasn’t very fussy. For him a big plus was being next door to the Ben Dunne gym!
    Girls probably have higher standards though.
    However, we’re still trying to get his deposit back despite several emails back and forth.

Advertisement