Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Cancelled] Electric Picnic 2020 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Still no email,I’ll have to ring on Monday,it’s a joke!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

fafy wrote: »
    It was never a lucky dip previously, and the fact that you had to pre-register as well, means it makes no sense to piss people off, as there is only a certain amount of those loyalty tickets anyway

I just got a second email, replacing the “ineligible” enail i got earlier, but it gives me the “2 or less” loyalty code, so i have gone back to them.

There are 3+ EP purchases in my TM history, this isn’t rocket science here, do they know what they are doing at all !!

Here is the message:

Two or Less Picnics Loyalty Offer
    We’ve updated our records and you have been found eligible to receive an Electric Picnic Loyalty code, please disregard any earlier emails you may have received in relation to eligibility for the Electric Picnic Loyalty Scheme from us today. Apologies for any inconvenience caused

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Still no email,I’ll have to ring on Monday,it’s a joke!!!!

DM them on twitter?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Predictable chaos. Unfortunate because although they don't need it at the moment, it does give you a bit of a warm fuzzy feeling to pocket your 165/ now 170 quid ticket. You do feel like a valued customer. Best loyalty deal for any of the Irish festivals I think. They can afford it, SHOULD be easy to administer and will buy patience if things ever do start to slide.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

My bank account is taking some hit this week = EP + a plethora of after school activities for the little darlings. Oh and rent. Colossal, manky, huge rent.

• Advertisement

In fairness, they did retrospectively apply proper discount to a lot of us last year, anyone who paid over the odds and went after them. The 'lottery' proviso this year may give them an out on that one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Stillill42 wrote: »
    In fairness, they did retrospectively apply proper discount to a lot of us last year, anyone who paid over the odds and went after them. The 'lottery' proviso this year may give them an out on that one though.

Yeah while I have my code, I’m dubious il get a ticket tomorrow. I’d imagine there isn’t a lot allocated at that price like previous years and will be a lottery

Stillill42 wrote: »

I don’t believe it is a lottery, i got an eligible email at 14:44, and later i got an email correcting that, as they have “updated” their records. I think its a screw up.But i got 2 or less code.

Adding- i also DM’d them on twitter after the ineligible email came in , thanks to another posters advice.

I have submitted yetanother request asking them to look at my online tm.ie history as they will find 3 EP’s purchased.

Keep at them folks, keep at them !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

I don’t believe it is a lottery, i got an eligible email at 14:44, and later i got an email correcting that, as they have “updated” their records. I think its a screw up.But i got 2 or less code.

Adding- i also DM’d them on twitter after the ineligible email came in , thanks to another posters advice.

I have submitted yetanother request asking them to look at my online tm.ie history as they will find 3 EP’s purchased.

Keep at them folks, keep at them !

You won't get very far now, twitter help hours are only 10am to 5pm mon-fri

You won't get very far now, twitter help hours are only 10am to 5pm mon-fri

I went back on both twitter & submit request on the website.

If i don’t have 3+ code by am, i’l use the less than 2 code and followup with them after weekend.

This is a blatant error, my purchase history shows all 3 EP’s, so why leave it go.

• Advertisement

I went back on both twitter & submit request on the website.

If i don’t have 3+ code by am, i’l use the less than 2 code and followuo with them after weekend.

This is a blatant error, my ourxhase history shows all 3 EP’s, so why leave it go.

As mentioned above, many in same boat last year. Do that. Use your 2+, follow up next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭darzog

Doniekp wrote: »
    I've always both my tickets from an outlet and showing wrist bans as proof.
    Got camper-van tickets the last two years online.
    So they gave me a 2+ loyalty code because of the camper-van tickets to EP not the the general admission tickets.

Same here. My missus usually buys the general admission tickets and I double team with the campervan end of things. I got a code for 3 + on the strength of one weekend ticket purchase and a rake of campervan tickets. Not complaining but really rough on the loyalistas. Hope everyone gets sorted ok...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

DM them on twitter?

I did,but realised that my registered email address is my work email address ,so I say the chances of the tickets still available on Monday will be slim...

Can anyone share, the Loyalty 3+ Ticket master website link.

Want to have it saved in case i need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭GentleHumour

My mate that got a PFO earlier has now been updated with code for 3 plus picnics via email.

So was their “luck of the draw” response on the phone early pony? 🀷*♂️

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Ficcss

Has anyone staid in the pod pads little sheds? Are they comfortable? Enough power off them to charge a phone over night and...

How much do they actually cost can't find it anywhere online?

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

Got a small discount code for 2 or less. Do we just enter the code before paying ?

Snarky Snark Snark

Ficcss wrote: »
    Has anyone staid in the pod pads little sheds? Are they comfortable? Enough power off them to charge a phone over night and...

There’s a link to the companies website on the EP website

Ficcss wrote: »

I’d say a small fortune, have a look here:
    https://www.electricpicnic.ie/boutique-camping

Got a small discount code for 2 or less. Do we just enter the code before paying ?

After you click on the ticket type you want, (weekend, family etc)it asks you to enter the code, before selecting the quantity, thats what i recall anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Would really appreciate a PM with any code going also, out of the country tomorrow so can't make my way to a kiosk to show proof.

Can anyone share, the Loyalty 3+ Ticket master website link.

Want to have it saved in case i need it.

Bump ! Just want the link !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

I see supergrass are back around, they'd be a great addition

Snarky Snark Snark

Poorside wrote: »
    I see supergrass are back around, they'd be a great addition

If the "other place" does not get them first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

If the "other place" does not get them first.

I know you mean ATN but I'd pay good money to see the social media meltdown if Longitude went down a different direction for 2020 and had Supergrass and James on the bill. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

I know you mean ATN but I'd pay good money to see the social media meltdown if Longitude went down a different direction for 2020 and had Supergrass and James on the bill. :p

But a real possibility for Indiependence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Seathrun66 wrote: »

That's actually a good shout, balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    Poorside wrote: »
    That's actually a good shout, balls.

Not sure the crowd at Indie would really appreciate Supergrass - it's a real post-Leaving Cert/early college festival. Most of that lot wouldn't been alive when Supergrass last had a top ten single!

• Advertisement

Absolutely. EP or bust for Gaz and the boys.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement