Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Cancelled] Electric Picnic 2020 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Jesus LOW availability for everything now and general purchase not available, only codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

Gave up myself on my phone after trying the loyalty code for installment and full price. Got my gf to try via laptop and on her account , successfully got to weekend camping at discounted price , delighted some joke though.50 mins trying to book tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭reni10

They won't do PDF's due to the risk of forgeries.
    We all complain about T/M charges but we all pay them and that's why they charge them even if they are excessive.
    Just more profit for T/M.
    If there's say 20,000 (guess) tickets today, that's roughly €4 million for a year.
    Just a pity they don't get any interest on it!

Campervan tickets for All Together Now were €75 and free postage!

So only the TM service charge on top.

€18 is way too much to deliver the campervan ticket it should be max €5!

EP also increased the campervan ticket price itself this year from €75 to €85!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Got the tickets but had to pay full whack via the loyalty code and not through the installment plan, seriously is an absolute joke of a system, hope everyone gets sorted for their tickets, its been painful to say the least

Now to unwind, i'll put on my St Etienne cd's , yep they are back touring as well, they would be ideal for EP , always had a bit or a grá for Sarah Cracknell, the vocalist, she looks great still, 52, yep, fair play!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

EP33CYDM

Not sure if it’ll work but give it a go boys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 carneal

Wanted to pay the deposit on Pink Moon and they charged the whole thing to my card!

same

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

It's now only giving the option to enter the loyalty code for 3 or more picnics on the instalment tickets. Tried family camping same message as above cannot find tickets etc. Anyone have any luck in the last 10 mins?

Installment plan, now says low availability , for loyalty 2 and 3 now not available, looks as if ticketmaster are pulling the plug on those tickets!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,005 ✭✭✭endainoz

They'll probably hold a good 20,000 more to sell at full price before Christmas too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,873 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Got the young lads xmas present.

35 mins waiting...they don't make it easy do they ?

Maybe I am getting too old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jeditokingyoda

Sorted!!!! Also I asked and kiosks do have an allocated amount. First year they've done that supposedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Mhersee1

Thinking of booking PM too. Is the 2 man tent really worth it? Was thinking about getting it the end of the month or am I mad waiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Hectic week in work so hadnt been on here but successfully, if slowly, got 3+ installment ticket so feel now i am ok to be on here. Would find it hard to read comments here if thought i wasnt going. Hope everyone gets sorted. Roll on 2020.

And the headlines will read "Electric Picnic sells out in record time" so when the next general sale happens, it will be carnage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Got the tickets but had to pay full whack via the loyalty code and not through the installment plan, seriously is an absolute joke of a system, hope everyone gets sorted for their tickets, its been painful to say the least

Now to unwind, i'll put on my St Etienne cd's , yep they are back touring as well, they would be ideal for EP , always had a bit or a grá for Sarah Cracknell, the vocalist, she looks great still, 52, yep, fair play!!!

Ring them next week to see if they will change to installments. They changed loads last year after the event

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

No luck at all. Don't know if there's much point in trying much longer. Anyone still searching?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

363 sleeps

Hope everyone has gotten sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Terrible the way they turn a big positive into a cause of dissatisfaction for so many people. Just decide how many loyalty tickets are viable, only give them to that number, even if it means 5 or more picnics or whatever and let it be guaranteed ticket for code holders. Getting a loyalty code, going through that scrum and having nothing to show for it must be worse than getting no code.

Mucker46 wrote: »
    Ring them next week to see if they will change to installments. They changed loads last year after the event

Will do that cheers, ironic thing, is they'll probably give me another code after i was onto them via twitter last night!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 caffcaffcaff

Anybody have a code that they wouldn't mind sharing?

• Advertisement

I'd say you will no chance of finding tickets now by the looks of it.
    Tried 1 camping and none available.
    Good to see you joining up just looking for a code though.

Mhersee1 wrote:
    Thinking of booking PM too. Is the 2 man tent really worth it? Was thinking about getting it the end of the month or am I mad waiting?

Yes it's worth it and yes I'd say your mad for waiting. Website pretty much crashed this morning due to demand. You can pay half now and half later on if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Phew. For the first time ever got them at the Ticketmaster outlet here. Staff unconcerned about proof and sped though sales of the 3Picnic loyalty. See you in Stradbally in 12 months people.

This exact day next year we'll be travelling home with great memories and fragile bodies. Enjoy the weekend and hope you all got lucky.

Right so that's mostly out of the way, time for predictions! Seen as we missed them this year, would love to see The Raconteurs as headliners one of the nights. Are we possibly overdue an LCD return as well?

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    Phew. For the first time ever got them at the Ticketmaster outlet here. Staff unconcerned about proof and sped though sales of the 3Picnic loyalty. See you in Stradbally in 12 months people.

This exact day next year we'll be travelling home with great memories and fragile bodies. Enjoy the weekend and hope you all got lucky.

Where was that?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Afraidofwhatun

Initially went for family tickets and queued until 9.25 to be told they couldn't find the tickets I searched for. Reluctantly bought 2 general tickets around 9.45, which were numbered in the 4900's. So my guess is there were 5000 earlybird general tickets available.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,873 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Ticketmasters fees are very high as well. What a rip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Was late starting

It's everything gone?

Only getting 3+ code option now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Afraidofwhatun

endainoz wrote: »
    Right so that's mostly out of the way, time for predictions! Seen as we missed them this year, would love to see The Raconteurs as headliners one of the nights. Are we possibly overdue an LCD return as well?

I'll take LCD and Pearl Jam. Then they can put on another whatever else guff they like!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement