Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Cancelled] Electric Picnic 2020 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Got to about 2nd or 3rd in the physical queue to be told that they were now all sold out.

Was in the queue because they didn't answer my email yesterday.

Was emailing them yesterday because they made the mistake with my loyalty code.

I have the disappointment.

I bet they will email me a loyalty code on Monday morning just for the laugh.

Enjoy EP 2020 folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭Dutchy

EP and PM sorted - now just time is in the way.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Was late starting

It's everything gone?

Seems to be yeah. Both online and in physical counters

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Pink moon And 2x 3+ tickets sorted. Can relax until next August now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

no caravan, no campervan ... oh dear.

no 3+ remaining

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 CantonaGod

Pink moon now working.
    Black Keys touring in 2020!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Only getting 3 code option now too. Trying since 9am. Think it's time to let go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Remember folks, as much a sh1t show as this mornings battle royale was, we all know there will be tickets at face value available again and in the days running up to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Remember folks, as much a sh1t show as this mornings battle royale was, we all know there will be tickets at face value available again and in the days running up to it.

I dont care about the loyalty .. but no caravan is a nightmare

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Anyone have a 3 or more option code you didn't use by any chance? I have the 1-2 code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Where was that?

West coast but best not to mention the store in case they're given any hassle. I'd assume it was much the same throughout the country. Time consuming for staff to check proof of attendance then take names and contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭TenPicnics

If anyone's near Jervis they still have the 170s available and not limiting to 2 tickets only. Got some ten minutes ago there, they didn't open the Tmaster booth until around 9.50 as they were printing off loads. Think everyone could get the 170s, no code required.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Exactly. Due to pals pulling out this year I was able to pass on three Loyalty tickets to regular posters here. The same may happen again with myself or others on this thread. And we all saw the last minute sales by TM plus the face value stuff on Toutless and elsewhere.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    West coast but best not to mention the store in case they're given any hassle. I'd assume it was much the same throughout the country. Time consuming for staff to check proof of attendance then take names and contact details.

That's grand was just wondering.
    Mate told me he saw people in a queue last night in Portlaoise!

Snarky Snark Snark

That's grand was just wondering.
    Mate told me he saw people in a queue last night in Portlaoise!

That was the queue for the bus to get out of Portlaoise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,005 ✭✭✭endainoz

CantonaGod wrote:
    Pink moon now working. Black Keys touring in 2020!

Yes please!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

can anyone recommend any of the onsite camping? which is the cheapest?

Snarky Snark Snark

Deirdre5 wrote: »
    can anyone recommend any of the onsite camping? which is the cheapest?

Eh, the free camping included in your ticket is the cheapest.
    Best free is eco.
    Cheapest posh is a two man pink moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭traco

All sorted and had two cups of coffee since to calm down. Bit stressful as I seem to have been nominated as the accommodation organizer to sort tents together for the three family groups.

TM was fairly straightforward but slow, was on from two accounts at 9am. One for my two 3+ loyalty code and the other for 2 for the terrorists. Both secured at 9:21/22 So that's our 4 tickets sorted.

Pink Moon - Disaster. Site crashed continuously and at various points. Eventually got first 4 man at 10:05 and had another two by 10:12 Wonder if people had got fed up and thrown in the towel by that stage as it definitely became more stable. Must be a better way than having to back in each time and book each tent individually instead of adding them to a group booking basket?

Anyway the credit card is now broken and the rest of our gang that are heading better have sorted their own tickets and get their finger out to pay for their tents.
    I'm now done with EP until June unless it is someone handing me €50 notes to pay their debts.

Eh, the free camping included in your ticket is the cheapest.
    Best free is eco.
    Cheapest posh is a two man pink moon.

when is kip n go usually available for purchase?

• Advertisement
    Snarky Snark Snark

All boutique camping sites are on the EP site, they’ll have the info, I am not a booking agency.

Deirdre5 wrote:
    when is kip n go usually available for purchase?

Not too sure, but I'd say soon enough. Wouldn't be too worried about it getting sold out like Pink moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Reded

Now that the early morning mania with TM/PM has eased and people have got their earlybird tickets..can we refrain from giving out about the line up in June as FR will do what they like because they will always sell out EP pre line up! The only way the line up will be influenced is if tickets don’t sell in advance ...!

Anyway! It will be a great weekend either way and hope genuine punters got their tickets and not the skanger touts!

All boutique camping sites are on the EP site, they’ll have the info, I am not a booking agency.

relax, just a question

endainoz wrote: »
    Not too sure, but I'd say soon enough. Wouldn't be too worried about it getting sold out like Pink moon.

thanks so much

Reded wrote:
    Anyway! It will be a great weekend either way and hope genuine punters got their tickets and not the skanger touts!

Seems like a lot of the skanger touts got stuck with tickets this year and a few geuine people got burned so hopefully people will have learned their lesson. Unfortunately I won't hold my breath.

Deirdre5 wrote:
    thanks so much

If your prepared to spend that money just to have a tent up in one of the regular campsites with no other perks, you should look into spending a bit more on a two man pink moon, has it's own bar and its own entrance.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Tickets are officially sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Yeah sold out. Keeps the hype machine going.

490104.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Floody_1987

Got sorted this morning thankfully. As I'm not on Facebook what would be the best way to keep up to date with registration for an eco camping spot. It really was a dream find for this years festival. (I obtained a pass from someone unable to use it).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement