Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir top up issues

Options
  • 02-09-2019 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭

Topped up through my online banking on Friday and have yet to get my credit. Tried the support service and got an automated voicemail to say their workers are “working on the issue”.

Anyone else experiencing the same ****?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Topped up through my online banking on Friday and have yet to get my credit. Tried the support service and got an automated voicemail to say their workers are “working on the issue”.

Anyone else experiencing the same ****?

Is the issue with your bank or eir. I topped up friday and got the credit straightaway

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Is the issue with your bank or eir. I topped up friday and got the credit straightaway

The money left my account, contacted eir and the automated mail said they had issues. Deffo from the eir side based on the notification

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

If you are not happy with their automated response then I would suggest contacting them by phone. They will be able to provide you with a more up to date timeframe when you will have your credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

If you are not happy with their automated response then I would suggest contacting them by phone. They will be able to provide you with a more up to date timeframe when you will have your credit.

I finally nabbed someone from their customer service via chat box, apparently there is some works happening that has caused disruptions to the service. Kind of annoying but seeing as it’s the first time it has ever happened I’m willing to let it slide rather than making any hasty decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I finally nabbed someone from their customer service via chat box, apparently there is some works happening that has caused disruptions to the service. Kind of annoying but seeing as it’s the first time it has ever happened I’m willing to let it slide rather than making any hasty decisions.

Glad to hear that you got someone and found out what was wrong. It is unusual that whatever works they were carrying out caused such a delay. Usually these things are resolved within a day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭zinfandel

anyone having problems with EIR top up, its been 24 hours now and nothing has come through, cant get any response fron text or chat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭fire_man

Have topped up with Eir mobile broadband, working fine on my phone but when guest tries to connect asking them to top up again.Any suggestions?

Advertisement