Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deep Tissue Massage

• 02-09-2019 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Hi,

Home for weekend. Have a flare up in the back that needs sorting.

Looking for recommendations on anyone in Ennis that does Deep Tissue or Sports massages. Not someone who straps a machine to you. Can't do Thai massages either.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

PHG

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'd recommend Odhran O'Dwyer (http://ptc.ie/) he's a great practise and knows what he's at, as he's a former intercounty footballer he knows what most sports people need.

Another option is the Ennis Osteopathic Clinic https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Osteopathic-Doctor/Ennis-Osteopathic-Clinic-385973461761081/

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭PHG

Thanks Clareman. Got through to Odhran.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

He's a gentleman, if he doesn't sort you out you're probably in big trouble :D

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭PHG

Clareman wrote: »
    He's a gentleman, if he doesn't sort you out you're probably in big trouble :D

Just want to update.

I went to Odhran when home. He was very good and knowledgeable. Always afraid of a new person hooking me up to a machine and leaving me be. He listened to my issue(s) and was able to get rid of my current pain/discomfort. Gave me some good tips and exercises too. Great to have someone of that quality at home and will definitely be seeing him again when home in December.

I have been to many of the top notch physios in Ireland and others in UK and have to say he is up there! An absolute gent too!!

PHG

Advertisement