Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian child selling ring found

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

Thought this would be a thread about a runaway Italian-American kid who thought he could go it alone in the cruel world with nothing but a bag on his shoulders and some jewellery to pawn; a wild child who watched James Dean movies and liked to shoot the breeze with old time gangsters.

A boy named Johnny from the wrong side of the tracks, who rode bikes and chewed on a toothpick to ease his troubled mind; a naive and reckless boy who realized the foolishness of his plans all too late.

Only to be found when all hope seemed lost; on a street corner by his sultry lover Sue; who'd never stopped searching for her one true love-found and brought back home to a foster family who, although may never understand his dark, brooding, handsome ways, would still cherish him and treat him as one of their own no matter what.

Now you have ruined my day with your clumsy thread title, I will bid you adieu, sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Didn’t I post in hear saying this is ****ed up? Cause this is ****ed up :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sheridan81, can you make fun of these details too? Maybe you can score a few more thanks..
    carers who used methods including electroshock
    keeping gifts and letters sent to the children by their real parents hidden in a warehouse

Considering the lack of real responses, I suppose no matter the cruelty - it's just not newsworthy unless it happen in UK or US.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Sickening what some humans can do

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Reminds me of Georgia Tann

https://nypost.com/2017/06/17/this-woman-stole-children-from-the-poor-to-give-to-the-rich/

It’s just sickening what people will do to kids. Especially turning them agains their parents.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

these evil scum should be painted and released in de town for the locals to do a purge on them

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Same as Tann, the Italians seems to be in it purely for the money.
    Not for any noble cause like "they're better off with the foster parents" or similar delusion, just plain old greed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

biko wrote: »
    Considering the lack of real responses..
    My post disappeared.

Advertisement