Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor Loan Application

Options
  • 03-09-2019 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm currently in the process of getting a motor loan. Currently the loan is approved and the documentation is signed and I'm waiting to drawdown.

I'm now looking to draw down much less than what was approved in the credit agreement but keep the repayment schedule. Do I need to sign a new credit agreement or how does it work?

Regarding transfer limits, I have to transfer more than my daily limit to the car seller. What are my options around this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there Dempsey,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

If you would like to lower the amount of the loan after signing the credit agreement, then you can absolutely contact our Group Credit Operation on 1850222200 and our advisors will be happy to help.

If we can assist you with anything else please let us know.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement