Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech alarm needing removed

Options
  • 03-09-2019 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hi all,

A complete novice here, I'm hoping someone can help. I purchased a house this year with an Aritech alarm in place. It was formerly rented and the owner handed over the keys without having the alarm code. I'm looking to reset/remove the alarm and probably put in a new one (at the very least get the code for the current one).

Is there any easy way to reset the alarm or whats the best way to get it removed and a new one in place?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

What Aritech panel is it?
    You could try a factory default , but you would have to programme it all up again.

Advertisement