Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer Irish Oral Interview

Options
  • 03-09-2019 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have an interview for a clerical officer position with Galway County Council. There will be an Irish Oral Interview afterwards. Looking for advice on how best to prepare for this. It was an open recruitment to form a panel of Clerical Officer- starting paypoint €22,893

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,719 ✭✭✭Augme

Practice speaking Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Mynameistom

I have an interview for a clerical officer position with Galway County Council. There will be an Irish Oral Interview afterwards. Looking for advice on how best to prepare for this. It was an open recruitment to form a panel of Clerical Officer- starting paypoint €22,893

When is the interview ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Dara Flanagan

its in October

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ollie321

If you can hold a conversation in Irish you have nothing to worry about, there are usually examples of customer queries and also in relation to tasks carried out. Sample questions are: (as gaeilge) Could you direct me to the xx office, Could you explain the information required for the xx form, Can you explain in detailed terms the process involved in xx

Hope this helps and best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bairds1223

Does anyone know what number they offered on this panel? Or how many people will be brought on the panel . I got placed in the top 20.

• Advertisement
Advertisement