If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value 43” TV for Xbox & Netflix

Options
  • 03-09-2019 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi

Could you help me decide which TV to get between these two Hisense 43” screens (43B7100UK or 43B7500UK) or would you recommend a different brand?   It will be mainly used with an Xbox One S and Netflix.     It will also be connected to the RF out on a sky box so only Standard definition input.

Thanks
    Pierre

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

MPJones wrote: »
    Hi

Could you help me decide which TV to get between these two Hisense 43” screens (43B7100UK or 43B7500UK) or would you recommend a different brand?   It will be mainly used with an Xbox One S and Netflix.     It will also be connected to the RF out on a sky box so only Standard definition input.

Thanks
    Pierre
    Hey MPJones.

Thanks for the post.

The 43B7500 would be the better of the two mentioned.

You could also check out the LG 43UM7400 coming in at 439 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204084-lg-43um7400plb-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Or the Philips 43PUS6554 priced at 429 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204188-philips-43pus6554-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

I think you would be happy with any of these sets.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 MPJones

Thanks Kenny

Can you price match the Philips set against Currys.co.uk?  

Also, i'm getting a different euro price if i convert the sterling with my bank.  Can i pay in Sterling?

Thanks again
    Pierre

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

MPJones wrote: »
    Thanks Kenny

Can you price match the Philips set against Currys.co.uk?  

Also, i'm getting a different euro price if i convert the sterling with my bank.  Can i pay in Sterling?

Thanks again
    Pierre
    Hi MPJones.

In sterling we are priced at £349 with £6.99 shipping = £355.99

I couldn't offer to beat the currys price as they only offer a 2 year warranty on this product.
    Our deal includes our 6 year guarantee. Currys price in total would be £349 inc delivery.

So our deal is much better.

For price beats it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year warranty and also delivery if it can not be collected locally.

There is no problem in paying in sterling and customers are free to pay in whichever currency works out cheapest for them. Our Euro pricing is not always a direct conversion of the sterling.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.