Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Night Events Thread - Spoilers Within

Options
1495051525355»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,403 ✭✭✭Homelander

Aldo performance was amazing alright. Great wins for Anthony Smith and Michel Pereira, need to really give that guy a ranked fight after that, 8 straight wins as well. Karolina looked particularly awful I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Agree with above, aldo seems to be getting faster - would love to see him against O'Malley.

Pereira is so unpredictable, was lucky they didn't disqualify for the jumping knee backflip although would have been harsh. Wonder who he'll fight next.

Was a great main event as well, Steve erceg is the real deal. Was a very close fight but had it 3-2 myself. I wonder who he fights next

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Sure we're pretty much in the Post-USADA days now, the only crime wqs always only getting caught

• Registered Users Posts: 4,403 ✭✭✭Homelander

Last night's card was pretty good with some really great fights.

Advertisement