Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'It's totally inadequate' - GRA raise concerns over level of Garda patrols to protect

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Can we not get a travelers forum so you can all just go in there and whinge and moan about them? Or use one of the exciting numerous threads.

And maybe you should name who you are taking about without the passive aggressive "cultural community" cliche crap. At least have the courage to say whatever it is you are trying to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Can we not get a travelers forum so you can all just go in there and whinge and moan about them? Or use one of the exciting numerous threads.

And maybe you should name who you are taking about without the passive aggressive "cultural community" cliche crap. At least have the courage to say whatever it is you are trying to say.

This is the problem though.....

If anyone says it like that the thread is shut down which I'm sure you would love with that attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭riemann

What are you on about?

This is the problem though.....

If anyone says it like that the thread is shut down which I'm sure you would love with that attitude.

What attitude? That its really boring to hear the same thing being brought up again and again with the same circular argument.

What attitude? That its really boring to hear the same thing being brought up again and again with the same circular argument.

You are the one with the attitude.

You want threads to be shut down as your opinion is better then others yada yada yada....

I would sure love to tell it how it is and that so and so is a thieving scum bag who I hope dies screaming but hey.... This is how threads are shut.

• Advertisement

You are the one with the attitude.

You want threads to be shut down as your opinion is better then others yada yada yada....

I would sure love to tell it how it is and that so and so is a thieving scum bag who I hope dies screaming but hey.... This is how threads are shut.

Didn't say I wanted a thread to be shut down. yada yada. its listening to the same thing over and over again.

I said this is really boring now and I wish it could be kept to one place.

Didn't say I wanted a thread to be shut down. yada yada. its listening to the same thing over and over again.

Why though.,. Isn't it better to discuss and have a wide variety of threads for different issues...

I find this type of replies boring.

Why though.,. Isn't it better to discuss and have a wide variety of threads for different issues...

I find this type of replies boring.

Its the same issue, over and over again. Same replies, same opinions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

You know you could always leave the thread and not read it if upsets you so much:rolleyes:

Isn't it great that you have never had anything done on you by such a group of thugs....

I'm more then happy to have threads expose them for who they really are...

News outlets won't as they're afraid to be labelled racists etc which in itself is laughable when you have an Irish traveller calling an Irish person racist.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭AllForIt

A settled traveler forum? No, I think the current form is more appropriate i.e when a traveler thread gets out of control it moves somewhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭riemann

You are the only poster to mention travellers.

Are you saying that groups of travellers are going around assaulting Gardai? And you want any discussion of it to be banned?

Very worrying development.

Advertisement