Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple tree maintenance - someone to take a look (Cork)?

Options
  • 04-09-2019 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,
    I have 3 apple trees in my garden that were planted by my father who has since died and I don't know how to keep them properly maintained. They all have apples in varying amounts and quality but are getting way too tall and spread out.

I've googled a lot of infomation and done some pruning previously but I could do with someone to take a look at them and advise me on what what should be done rather than trying to explain here with photos and long explanations.

Is there any group or person south of Cork city who might be able to call to my house? Or is it back to the Interweb?

:confused:

thanks,
    bobjim

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,495 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

give future forests a bell? they're based in bantry, might be able to recommend someone if they don't offer the service themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭corks finest

Colortrend elephants breath is far nicer-

bobjim wrote:
    I've googled a lot of infomation and done some pruning previously but I could do with someone to take a look at them and advise me on what what should be done rather than trying to explain here with photos and long explanations.

Any good gardener/ horticulturist will advise you

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,495 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i think there may have been a bit of a copy/paste error there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭corks finest

i think there may have been a bit of a copy/paste error there.

There was mea culpa

Advertisement