Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recently moved to Rochestown Cork, need GP, school and cleaner recommendations!!

Options
  • 04-09-2019 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Dear all!
    Myself, my husband and our 3 yo daughter moved to Cork from Dublin three weeks ago.
    I’m pregnant and I’m desperate to find a good doctor preferably a female in the Rochester area.
    Also in desperate need of an excellent cleaner, after whom I don’t have to redo it all!
    My daughter goes to primary school next year and I need good school recommendations too please!
    Appreciate it loads!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

There's a husband and wife team of doctors in mt oval village. Both good doctors.
    School options are Educate together, Scoil Phadraig Noafa in foxwood or St Columbas in Douglas. No idea about a cleaner.

Advertisement