Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS250 RF sensor compatibility

Options
  • 04-09-2019 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I have a dodgy RF door sensor on my home alarm system and am hoping to get some advise here re a suitable replacement for it.

It's an old Aritech CS250 system, installed in 2007 and still works fine except for this one RF door sensor (ITI 55-685-E) which is mounted on the back patio sliding door. I had the "PD low battery" warning on the keypad and replaced the SAFT LS14250 battery, I had done battery changes on it before with no problem, but this time the error remained. I tried several batteries with no change, and interestingly the battery I took out tested well over 3V so I assume the sensor board itself must be faulty.

I have the engineer code and as a last test I tried removing and re enrolling the sensor but the system is not receiving any signal from it at all when I get to "activate sensor" in the Install menu. The other Rf sensors on the system are working so the receiver is ok.

My question is, will any generic 433MHz door sensor work ok with the CS250 system? I've been searching the forum for similar questions but didn't find the answer.

Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Comments

Advertisement