Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this site safe?

Options
  • 04-09-2019 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to find a certain clothing item and have no luck. I stumbled upon this one but am wary.

Can anyone tell me if this is a genuine site or not. I'm doubting it but my desire to get the clothes is urging me to take the chance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,444 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Yes

No

Who Knows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Do you mean this site?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

totallylocallywaiheke dot co dot nz

Id say it's definitely dodgy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Would not stick my credit card details there. Domain registered in India, IP in Finland(Phonera), blacklisted several times, non secure connection (http), so all you details exposed, no PayPal or other secured payment methods.

What sort of rags "available" on New Zealand/Indian market that its not available in Europe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Ironicname wrote: »
    totallylocallywaiheke dot co dot nz
    They've no SSL cert, their contact page is just a form (no phone number, no physical address, no social accounts), the (weirdly long) NZ domain was registered in Mumbai.

It's safe, so long as you don't try to buy from them.

What sort of rags "available" on New Zealand/Indian market that its not available in Europe?

It's a retro Adidas tracksuit top that's sold out. Knew it was dodgy, just need confirmation. Thanks guys

Advertisement