Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothing alterations

• 05-09-2019 10:00am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can someone recommend a clothing alterations place that will not break the bank? I have a few vintage skirts/dresses that I love but are slightly too big.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,272 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Stitch in Time, Roxboro Shopping Centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Very good place at the top of Roches Street next to Costelloe Doors. Reasonable pricing as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Seamless Sewing on Nicholas Street.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Great. Thanks for the recommendations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Best from the above posts to re design a dress at a reasonable price, I know the zip yard are quite expensive,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Crystal Dry Cleaners in Raheen are top notch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Mc Love wrote: »
    Crystal Dry Cleaners in Raheen are top notch.
    Thank you, do you know if they are good with design ideas as I'm not sure about the style alteration and am hoping wherever I get it done will have suggestions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

august12 wrote: »
    Thank you, do you know if they are good with design ideas as I'm not sure about the style alteration and am hoping wherever I get it done will have suggestions.

Cant say for sure, but it's worth calling in to ask

Advertisement