Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Mugabe

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

hopefully white people kick him out of his grave.

Do they have to be white?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Do they have to be white?

Considering the atrocities he authorised against specifically whites - yes

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

And the tens of thousands of Ndebele genocided by him don't get a say in your weird little racist revenge fantasy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

I'maaaaa go with condemning the atrocities he committed against anyone. Cuz... separating them by race is just weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭MOR316

Thought this said "RIP Muggy" and thought it was a thread for some old school chum

Disregard

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭nkl12xtw5goz70

Has Michael D. Higgins issued a statement yet? I'm awaiting another tearful tribute, following up on his heartfelt eulogies to Chávez and Castro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Has Michael D. Higgins issued a statement yet? I'm awaiting another tearful tribute, following up on his heartfelt eulogies to Chávez and Castro.

Wait and see if Mugabe made any money on the markets, then you can send your respects.

Dunno. Seems as though you'd love if he did though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭nkl12xtw5goz70

Wait and see if Mugabe made any money on the markets, then you can send your respects.

Mugabe literally made money, printing his way to hyperinflation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

Raconteuse wrote: »
    Dunno. Seems as though you'd love if he did though.

My god.. You're some piece of work. And i thought Mugabe was bad.

• Advertisement

antix80 wrote: »
    My god.. You're some piece of work. And i thought Mugabe was bad.
    Yeah I'm definitely worse than a dictator.

I take it I'm "some piece of work" because I'm writing things you disagree with. Two posters on this thread told me I'm things that I'm not, despite my position being clear. That's annoying, hence my snarkiness on this thread - and anyone with any honesty or integrity would call them out on their dishonesty instead of rushing to thank them.

Raconteuse wrote: »
    - and anyone with any honesty or integrity would call them out on their dishonesty instead of rushing to thank them.

Maybe you shouldn't lower yourself to their level. Just a thought.

Pity all these people (yourself included!) had to rush to thank that inane illogical "wokey" comment from drunkmonkey! :)

Not as bad as Sonny saying he was a hero of the left in reference to me when I had clearly criticised Mugabe though. :D some people will just read what they want to read even if it contradicts what's clearly in front of them!

Anyway regarding my Michael D comment - I actually can't stand the way he praises Castro and Guevara either, but people are so gleefully going on about this happening in relation to Mugabe when there's no evidence of it, and when it actually seems as though he fell out of favour with them. But nevertheless they must still get their dig in! Gotta be done! Forget about Mugabe's deeds and just push another agenda which isn't relevant.

I really hope MDH doesn't, but I doubt he will.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Leave it out Karen you said "oh wait, he said something woman hating - hero!"

That's wokey feminist gibberish being triggered with some funny one liners. Some people thanked the comedy not because they hate women.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

And the tens of thousands of Ndebele genocided by him don't get a say in your weird little racist revenge fantasy?

“Racist” theres only one racist in this thread and luckily he’s no longer a danger to the world, the man was one of the many pillars of anti white racism

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

“Racist” theres only one racist in this thread and luckily he’s no longer a danger to the world, the man was one of the many pillars of anti white racism

The thing is like a lot of despots Mugabe used race as a means to unite people to his side.
    Now the very weird thing is if it the target of the racism was the other way round, there would be a lot more people complaining about it.
    The history of the country didn't help either.

But in the grand scheme of things he was bad for anyone that he thought stood against him.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Mugabe was a horrible human being on this world. That is all I will say on the matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,093 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

jmayo wrote: »
    I hope this is a p*sstake

The 'billionaires' part should have been a clue.

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

The 'billionaires' part should have been a clue.

Hyperinflation was responsible for making poor people billionaires.

Advertisement