Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple music web player

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭iniall

That does looks good and, as you say, long overdue. I wonder when they plan to launch it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Not working for me. After logging in I just get a blank page.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭PaulT21

Not working for me. After logging in I just get a blank page.

Same here. When I sign in, all that shows is a blank page. Not a great start to the beta:(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

PaulT21 wrote: »
    Same here. When I sign in, all that shows is a blank page. Not a great start to the beta:(

Works with Chrome but not Safari. :rolleyes: I have tried clearing history, cache etc but same problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭PaulT21

Works with Chrome but not Safari. :rolleyes: I have tried clearing history, cache etc but same problem.

Thats so funny, working on Google Chrome but not Apple Safari. I'm a fanboy but that pi**es me off no end!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I don't the excitement. This has been available for ages: https://music.zacharyseguin.ca

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

quarryman wrote: »
    I don't the excitement. This has been available for ages: https://music.zacharyseguin.ca

Because it's not an Apple product.

Anyhow, Apple need to get the music app on more platforms. TV apps, speakers etc (It's now on Amazon Echo).

Advertisement