Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fade to Grey - 80s night

Options
  • 06-09-2019 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

This used to be a regular event at Heerys but seems to have vanished now. Does anybody know whether it has relocated somewhere else or whether it has just ceased?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,356 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Remember seeing it, prob only a limited time event. It I remember correctly all it is was a fella playing 80s records. Revolution have 80s cheesy stuff playing it all the time. Cant beat 80s music on a night out

Speaking of Heerys, The Market bar have added a new floor to the premises and is now a 2 story pub. Think it incorporated part of the old Shorrts

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

This used to be a regular event at Heerys but seems to have vanished now. Does anybody know whether it has relocated somewhere else or whether it has just ceased?

Did the manager tell him if he played in his pub he wasn't to play in the competitors pub? DJ then told manager to go **** himself. I vaguely remember hearing something along those lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

On a break for now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

A club night in Waterford called fade to grey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

vriesmays wrote: »
    A club night in Waterford called fade to grey.

I say your time in Waterford was called "failed to stay" but continues to moan about it till thr cows come home.

• Advertisement
Advertisement