Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good general practitioner in Cork city?

Options
  • 07-09-2019 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi there.
    I moved to Cork city from the North, and I'm looking for a GP, that (unlike my previous one) knows what they're doing and is a nice person. (not rude and/or corrupt) The closer it is to the city centre, the better. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

I'm with Turners Cross Medical Centre, fairly close to the city centre. They're very good, not judgmental, and the doctors actually take their time to explain things to you if you don't understand something. I've been to other practices and felt like they're just trying to get rid of me as quickly as they can. I moved from Turners Cross to the north side now, but I'm still going to this medical centre because I think that it's rare to find doctors you can trust.

Advertisement