Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withings

Options
  • 07-09-2019 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

I’m looking at buying a fitness tracker but one that looks more like a watch. As I have their scales I’ve been looking at either Withings Steel HR or Steel HR Sport.
    Now as someone whose not into pumping steel, or getting ready for the next big marathon I know I don’t really need the Sport, though it does have that little bit more that I like! I am pretty fit 😋 though
    The Withings price structure seems crazy. The Steel HR Sport 40mm Black is priced at £189.95 while the White is priced at £149.95. £40 of a difference for the same watch. The Steel HR 40mm Black is priced at £ 169.95. while the White priced at the same price has only only a 36mm size available. The White HR comes in at £149.95 It just looks crazy! And that’s without shopping around. Maybe they are beginning to stop producing the Steel HR?

Any member use Withings, what do you think? I’m thinking the Sport more because it doesn’t shout as loud, ‘look at me, I’ve a fitness watch,’ but for extra few additions I think I’d find useful!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Well even though you seem to favour the watch type I swear by my Polar H10 and the Polar apps, I believe they have watch type monitors too, and they're not too expensive.

Advertisement