Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360/one compatibility

Options
  • 07-09-2019 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭

I noticed one or two 360 games say they can be played on the One, can all of them or how would I find out? it’s mainly the Lego type games I’m interested in finding out about

Comments

Full list here https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games theres a few of the lego games on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Full list here https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games theres a few of the lego games on it.[/
    Cheers I can’t see the exact category but your sure those are all compatible?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Cheers I can’t see the exact category but your sure those are all compatible?

Yup, that's the list of all the Backward Compatible games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

CatInABox wrote: »
    Yup, that's the list of all the Backward Compatible games.

Thanks very much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Rage

Picked up a couple of games in cex today to replay but on the Xbox one and they are not compatible. Serves me right for not checking first

Any way of requesting they go on the list?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

gar wrote: »
    Rage

Picked up a couple of games in cex today to replay but on the Xbox one and they are not compatible. Serves me right for not checking first

Any way of requesting they go on the list?

The project to make 360 games backwards compatible is actually over.
    That team are now working on making XB1 games compatible with the next platform when that releases.
    There's no way to know if MS will revisit and make more 360/Original Xbox games compatible, but if they do, it will not be for a few years at my guessing :)

You could try plead your case with the manager in CEX and see if they'll be nice about a refund!

Advertisement