Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100$ UEFA Champions league fantasy league

• 08-09-2019 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

We played last season Champions league together and World Cup too (I was winner of World cup) and it was great fun. We have groupme for fun chating around games. We hope this year we can get more managers involved...

Copied from reddit

Hello guys, I will be running an Uefa Champions League fantasy league using the uefa champions league official fantasy game.

I am experienced commish located in europe and I have run multiple nba fantasy leagues and one fifa world cup league last summer. U can see the screenshots about that world cup league and my leaguesafe profile as commish.

I have some guys already interested but I need to recruit some more in order to make this league to run!

The buyin will be around $100 . Payments via paypal as international managers have problems with deposing/withdrawing on leaguesafe .

Payouts for top3 overall teams and group stage/knockout winners. I may add some small payout for each matchday winners too.

I have also created a groupme chat for the league ( send me a PM for the code) so we can have a better communication from there about league's settings (buyin/payouts) and have some smack talking later during the ch.league season.

(Check on the screenshot , it shows how I make some payments on behalf of users named as "rdamjan" and "arsenal wizard" who also won money and got paid via leaguesafe at the end).

If someone is interested drop me an PM or contact x_Nemesis_x on reddit

Cheers

ps: I can't add the link because I'm a new user, but I found this forum when I was searching for FPL money leagues:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭steve_r

I'm interested in playing the champions league fantasy - but that buy-in is too high for me, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭St. Lupulin

steve_r wrote: »
    I'm interested in playing the champions league fantasy - but that buy-in is too high for me, sorry

Yep.

Let's do a 20 quid league lads, come on....

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058013325

• Registered Users Posts: 31 rdamjan

steve_r wrote: »

High risk, high reward:) No problem mate, maybe next year...

• Registered Users Posts: 31 rdamjan

Yep.

Let's do a 20 quid league lads, come on....

I`m interested if you are running the league for 20 quid.

Advertisement