Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topped up no code

Options
  • 08-09-2019 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi,

I topped up yesterday and money had come out of my bank account but I have no top up code on email or text and the transaction is not on my online account.

I don't want to top up again and be out another €30 but I am low on credit.

I only have one meter linked to my account and do it the same way every single week.

Can anyone help with this issue?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Garden_Gurl,

We are very sorry to read it.

This was a Payzone error - they host the top-up payment system: https://electricireland.payzone.ie/ and when they receive a payment, they forward it to Electric Ireland which issues the code. If there is a non communication (usually caused by a temporary break in internet signal) between Payzone and Electric Ireland, this can lead to what has happened in your case: Payzone take the payment but do not send it to Electric Ireland (because of the internet signal interruption) so no code releases. Payzone will refund the payment automatically in due course, however if you would like to speak with a dedicated Electric Ireland PAYG advisor, they are available on 1850 372 372 or 01 8529534.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement