Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VFC Avalon Gladius DX (M4)

• 08-09-2019 6:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭

VFC Avalon Gladius DX up for sale - only selling to fund a new project.

This gun is in excellent condition, with only a couple of light marks here and there. It comes fitted with a mosfet as standard, along with tightbore barrel, quick spring change gearbox, keymod rail system and a monolithic upper receiver. Has had a new hop rubber fitted just because its up for sale.

Comes with flip up sights and an Avalon Hard case as standard. Hardly been used, works perfectly, firing at 310fps when last used.

Cost £428 new, selling for €300

More details of it here:

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-rifles-c38/electric-rifles-c45/vfc-avalon-gladius-dx-urban-gray-p8491

Possibly open to trade for an AK, E&L or LCT.

IMG-6048.jpg

IMG-6050.jpg

IMG-6053.jpg

IMG-6058.jpg

IMG-6060.jpg

IMG-6064.jpg

IMG-6066.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Norinco

Trade with LCT TX-M? never skirmished and still in box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭Duchamp

Norinco wrote: »
    Trade with LCT TX-M? never skirmished and still in box.
    Thanks for the offer, but not really my thing, I prefer the metal / wood AK.

Well, i have lct wood handgrip . wood handguard for that.and lct steel folding stock still in box as an xtra

Well, i have lct wood handgrip . wood handguard for that.and lct steel folding stock still in box as an xtra

Any chance of some pics?

Duchamp wrote: »
    Any chance of some pics?
    Sure, with the wood grips & folding stock i'll install late tonight after work or in the morning.

• Advertisement

Heres the picture i just took.All as new,the aeg & accesories still with boxes.Except for the handguard-i bought here on boards.All steel & real wood accesories.FPS: 315, i offer this for trade with your m4 & case.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/cp9adVj

Heres the picture i just took.All as new,the aeg & accesories still with boxes.Except for the handguard-i bought here on boards.All steel & real wood accesories.FPS: 315, i offer this for trade with your m4 & case.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/cp9adVj
    That's...quite lovely :P

pm's to discuss the finer points?

That's...quite lovely :P

pm's to discuss the finer points?

Yes to pm's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

This gone?

Swapped - Thanks to Norinco for a smooth deal.

Mods please close

• Advertisement

Swapped - Thanks to Norinco for a smooth deal.

Mods please close
    Thanks a mil. Duchamp! Pleasure to deal with you.I highly recommend this gent!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement