Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone HG659 Need help!

• 09-09-2019 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys, Im sorry in advance for my ignorance as I'm only new to networks and dont understand a whole lot.

Which leads me to my problem. Today I was looking at different options in the router and messing with the settings. I decided I might try to download a more up to date firmware update as I have checked for updates ever since I got it. So I came across the New Zealand version of the vodafone website and downloaded the firmware from there .I downloaded the firmware and applied it without a backup. Stupid I know. Ive tried putting it into recovery mode But I dont have the firmware file to use and I cant even get into the router login screen. Any help is appreciated. Again sorry I'm learning from some awful mistakes and thank you for your time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 venomie

Update: Today I contacted Vodafone support who just told me basically to reset the router and that they won't provide me with the firmware because its meant to update automatically.

Advertisement