Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel universe live 3 arena

Options
  • 09-09-2019 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭

Booked tickets for this even in November and I’m debating parking in the nearby car park where you can pre book, the event starts on a Sunday at 11am and I’m wondering if the car park would be okay or would the red cow dump and ride be better. Normally I would get the Luas but I will have kids with me so I’m trying to find the easiest option.
    Thanks in advance for any advice.

The internet isn’t for everyone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,810 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

You'll be ok parking nearby and you won't have to put up with the junkies on the red line.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Might be a bit of a delay getting out of the car park if the event is busy, but once away sunday traffic is usually ok innthe city centre.

If you get the luas in, there could be a scramble for that as well

Advertisement