Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Repayment rejected

Options
  • 09-09-2019 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

The standing order for my loan repayment was rejected due to insufficient funds, will this be represented or should I make the payment against the loan manually?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Belt wrote: »
    The standing order for my loan repayment was rejected due to insufficient funds, will this be represented or should I make the payment against the loan manually?

Hi Belt,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

Generally if there is insufficient funds in your account the day a standing order is presented for it will be represented the next working day. Once there is sufficient funds in your account this will be paid as normal. I hope this helps and please feel free to get back in touch if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Belt

Hi Belt,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

Generally if there is insufficient funds in your account the day a standing order is presented for it will be represented the next working day. Once there is sufficient funds in your account this will be paid as normal. I hope this helps and please feel free to get back in touch if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen
    Ok thanks, the original SO was due on the 2nd Sept so I guess I can take it that it won't be represented at this stage? There have been funds in the a/c since the 4th Sept but the repayment hasn't been taken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Ok thanks, the original SO was due on the 2nd Sept so I guess I can take it that it won't be represented at this stage? There have been funds in the a/c since the 4th Sept but the repayment hasn't been taken

Thanks for coming back to us here Belt.

In this instance I would recommend that you call our Existing Lending Team on 1850 22 22 00 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to check this out for you.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement