Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supergrass Olympia/Belfast Ulster Hall 14/2 17/2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

got tickets for the amsterdam gig,
    second one added there too

• Registered Users Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

got tickets for the amsterdam gig,
    second one added there too

Supergrass indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Suckit wrote: »
    Got two tickets thanks whoever posted!!
    But I had a lot of hassle. TM website and Revolut verification kept failing - panic ensued, I switched card, but in my panic to scroll down, I signed up for the sh*t insurance scam missed event :mad:
    Anybody know if it is possible to cancel it?

There seems to be an issue with Ticketmasters Verified checkout process and Revolut.
    Alot of people posting about it on Twitter.
    People confirming on the app but Ticketmaster website says "Payment could not be Verified"

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Yeah that has been happening me since revolut introduced the feature where you verify a transaction in realtime in the app

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Got standing for saturday. Really looking forward to it now. Should be a great gig. Just playing greatest hits apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Two standing tickets for the Ulster Hall sorted :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Zardoz wrote: »
    There seems to be an issue with Ticketmasters Verified checkout process and Revolut.
    Alot of people posting about it on Twitter.
    People confirming on the app but Ticketmaster website says "Payment could not be Verified"
    It cost me early bird tickets and campervan pass for alltogethernow.

Was raging.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

quazzy wrote: »

as the French would say, je suis moist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Anyone know who's supporting?

I might have to sell two tickets for Saturday... :(

To say that I will be disappointed if I do, is a massive understatement... I already feel like crying.

Nerdlingr wrote: »

The Wha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Nerdlingr wrote: »

The Wha

The wha?
    Dublin cover band of The Who?:confused::confused::P

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

I thought the Coral had been confirmed as support :(

ShimSlady wrote: »
    I thought the Coral had been confirmed as support :(

Me too until i saw the astrix .... only the London and Manchester shows. :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

I have a spare standing ticket for Friday if anyone is looking for one. pm me.

My worst fears have come true.
    One of the guys in work is stuck in another country, so I will be replacing him this weekend. :mad:
    No Supergrass for me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I have 2 spare standing for Friday. €50 each. I work in City Centre so can hand tickets over before the gig.

Let me know before I stick them on Toutless.

• Advertisement

Wheety wrote: »
    I have 2 spare standing for Friday. €50 each. I work in City Centre so can hand tickets over before the gig.

Let me know before I stick them on Toutless.

Would you swap them for Saturday tickets? Mix up now I need to swap two saturday standing for two friday standing

Anyone looking to swap Saturday (which I have) for Friday (which I need), let me know, 2 standing to swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EMcManus 1

I have 2 tickets for saturday night which i need to swap for Friday night. Upper circle, unreserved seating.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Would you swap them for Saturday tickets? Mix up now I need to swap two saturday standing for two friday standing

If you could sell them, you could buy the 2 Friday from me?

I'm not looking to swap as I'm going on Friday myself.

Can have both for €80. Will let you know in the morning if they're still available. Just have to check with someone.

Wheety wrote: »
    If you could sell them, you could buy the 2 Friday from me?

I'm not looking to swap as I'm going on Friday myself.

Can have both for €80. Will let you know in the morning if they're still available. Just have to check with someone.

Sound will let you know today

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

I've a spare standing ticket for tonight, €45. Mobile transfer jobbie. See my adverts for feedback.

sweetie wrote: »
    I've a spare standing ticket for tonight, €45. Mobile transfer jobbie. See my adverts for feedback.

cant pm you

sweetie has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

my mate might take the ticket if you are in town around 5

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

cant pm you

sweetie has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

my mate might take the ticket if you are in town around 5

sorted, sorry!

*************************************From Olympia website:

Approximate stage times as follows: doors open 7pm, support from The Wha around 8pm, with Supergrass due on stage about 9pm. We expect the show to be over around 10.30pm/11pm.

Please note, times subject to change as always and should be used as a guideline only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,945 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I've ended up with a spare ticket for this, Circle seating. I'll let it go for €20 at this stage - PM me if interested.

Advertisement