Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fridge freezer

• 09-09-2019 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

The fridge freezer is not the one I ordered and is to large for the area It didn't come with the camera fitted to the inside of the door what can I do about this or has anyone being in the same boat?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Yes I once spent a whole week without pictures of the inside of my fridge. I ran out of spinach. It was awful. Hope youre doing ok hun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,274 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Did you try turning it off and then on again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,094 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Swap for a PS2 slim?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭homingbird

Hi I am the O.P brother she didn't explain the problem well enough to go get advise here so here is what happened the fridge freezer she bought in a Limerick shop the freezer part of it is too small & she would like to exchange it for a better one has she any hope because she was shown a fridge freezer with a camera in it but the one delivered has none.
    The sales docket shows the same number as one delivered . It's just that she would like to exchange it for a better model will they tell her they won't take back here as it's now second hand even though it is only a few days old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭sadie1502

homingbird wrote: »
    Hi I am the O.P brother she didn't explain the problem well enough to go get advise here so here is what happened the fridge freezer she bought in a Limerick shop the freezer part of it is too small & she would like to exchange it for a better one has she any hope because she was shown a fridge freezer with a camera in it but the one delivered has none.
    The sales docket shows the same number as one delivered . It's just that she would like to exchange it for a better model will they tell her they won't take back here as it's now second hand even though it is only a few days old.

Why do you need a camera in the freezer?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Maybe, and I know this a mad idea, but maybe contact the store you bought it from and tell them you didn't get what you ordered. Crazy idea I know.

She is not interested in camera just exchanging it for a better one .so what's her right s if she rings them has she any come back as it's not the one she was shown .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭XsApollo

If it wasn’t the one she was shown then go back and say it.
    Ideally you are supposed to check the right item has arrived before accepting it.
    Doesn’t happen in reality tho.
    If you have it hooked up and running then slim chance of getting an exchange I reckon.

Harvey Norman’s did that to me, new house and new American fridge , a few days later I realized wasn’t the one I was looking at in store but very similar. Went in and complained , I got another item at a reduced price to compensate , they weren’t going to take the fridge back tho.

XsApollo wrote: »
    If it wasn’t the one she was shown then go back and say it.
    Ideally you are supposed to check the right item has arrived before accepting it.
    Doesn’t happen in reality tho.
    If you have it hooked up and running then slim chance of getting an exchange I reckon.

Harvey Norman’s did that to me, new house and new American fridge , a few days later I realized wasn’t the one I was looking at in store but very similar. Went in and complained , I got another item at a reduced price to compensate , they weren’t going to take the fridge back tho.

Thanks that answers the question. No point taking it any further.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

homingbird wrote: »
    Thanks that answers the question. No point taking it any further.

Why not, it cost nothing to ask them. I had a similar situation before when one sales man sold my mother a different model than she went to collect. When I went back with it the first sales man was having none of it, didn't want to know about it but came back again when others were working and the sales man was all apologies about what happened.

Advertisement