Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another death in cork

Options
  • 09-09-2019 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Another death in cork. 29 year old body found today. Terribly sad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Cork is a big county and the 2nd biggest city in the republic, without meaning to sound harsh people die every day!

What is it about this particular death that makes it noteworthy?

Rather than just post a sentence, how about a little detail?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Cupp3r

banie01 wrote: »
    Cork is a big county and the 2nd biggest city in the republic, without meaning to sound harsh people die every day!

What is it about this particular death that makes it noteworthy?

Rather than just post a sentence, how about a little detail?

A body bludgeoned to death the other day in cork does this happen daily in cork?

A 29 man found dead in a farmhouse in suspicious circumstances, does this happen daily In cork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

Cupp3r wrote: »
    A body bludgeoned to death the other day in cork does this happen daily in cork?

A 29 man found dead in a farmhouse in suspicious circumstances, does this happen daily In cork?

You were a bit shy on detail in the first post. Restrain yourself a little with the faux outrage please..

You were a bit shy on detail in the first post. Restrain yourself a little with the faux outrage please..

Faux outrage? Not offended at all.

Where were those details in your OP?
    Hence why you were asked for them.

Now what's your own opinion of the news?
    Any links to any reporting on this?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

Faux outrage? Not offended at all.

Okay perhaps I should have asked you to dial down the rhetoric.

Or should I?
    What do you think?

banie01 wrote: »
    Where were those details in your OP?
    Hence why you were asked for them.

Now what's your own opinion of the news?

It's national breaking news, I didn't think the details would be lost on others, afraid I was wrong.

It's national breaking news, I didn't think the details would be lost on others, afraid I was wrong.

Again, and try and keep up here.
    You posted a vague sentence referring to a death in a county with a population of @500k people.

If you want to spark a discussion, provide the detail of what you wish to discuss.
    Not the boards equivalent of vague booking.

What kind of response do you expect to your OP without detail or context?

R u ok hun?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

https://www.rte.ie/news/munster/2019/0909/1074867-body-cork/
    Gardaí are investigating the circumstances surrounding the discovery of the body of a man in Cork this morning.

The remains of the 29-year-old male were found at around 7am today at a farm house in Shanavagoon, Ladysbridge, Co Cork.

It's understood he had a number of injuries.

A man in his late 20s has been arrested in connection with this incident and is currently being detained at Cobh Garda Station under Section 4 of the Criminal Justice Act 1984.

• Advertisement
Advertisement