Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster House Merrill square blocked off

Options
  • 09-09-2019 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭

Anybody know why this was all blocked off with police at quater to 7 this morning?

Is there some sort of homeless turf war happening that we arnt hearing about. I’ve cycled upon a few scenes over the past few months crossing Dublin each morning on my bike.

I should work for Dublin live:)

Edit; title should read merrion square

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,382 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

BDI wrote: »
    Anybody know why this was all blocked off with police at quater to 7 this morning?

Is there some sort of homeless turf war happening that we arnt hearing about. I’ve cycled upon a few scenes over the past few months crossing Dublin each morning on my bike.

I should work for Dublin live:)

Edit; title should read merrion square

You being serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,806 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Boris Johnson was visiting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Boris.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Ha hilarious, I was checking the crime news and didn’t go to the front page of the news since this morning.

Advertisement