Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Goodnight you degenerate fcukwits and dweebs.

Much love, my foul-mouthed human equivalent to a Rich Tea.

Let me know if you pull that sickie, yeah? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

The rabble have been told by their carers that it's 'gosleeps time'. Bunch of inbred circus freaks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

I don't even know what is going on since Mikados lost. Are Foxs still in? Because I hate that brand. Hob Knobs are too hipstery for me. Jaffa Cakes to win?

There was little point in this competition after Kimberleys were thrown out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,707 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Green&Red wrote: »
    Don’t take this the wrong way but I hope you never wake up

Bore the sh!te out whoever is over there with that

Hahaha, no such luck, G! I will confess, though, I didn’t go straight up to bed in the end. No, I stayed up watching a documentary on the “Hittites”. A truly fascinating people.

Now, tell me this, did you stick with the old, slightly warm, pot noodle or did you treat yourself to a microwaved jam jar filled with liver and other “loose meats” to top off a day of sitting around masturbating over Digestive biscuits?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

To be honest I needed to work all those calories off so I took out the ladder and climbed aboard ur ma, back passage obviously.
    She likes when I pull it out, calls it her Bourbon biscuit with cream filling

Depraved woman ur ma

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Crikey....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote:
    To be honest I needed to work all those calories off so I took out the ladder and climbed aboard ur ma, back passage obviously. She likes when I pull it out, calls it her Bourbon biscuit with cream filling

I just got sick in my mouth a little bit :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Necro wrote: »
    I just got sick in my mouth a little bit :eek:

We call that a Custard Cream

I think I turned myself off Hobnobs last night. Brushed my teeth twice this morning and I can still taste chocolate, oats and beer. Oh and regret but thats there every morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Just a fair warning. Rat votes won't be counted in the final. Conniving, snivelling informants are not welcome. Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭shaneon77

These must be the trans(fat)gender versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Omackeral wrote: »
    Just a fair warning. Rat votes won't be counted in the final. Conniving, snivelling informants are not welcome. Thank you.

What time is the final at cunt features?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,707 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Awww poor didums. Are you still feeling butthurt about your scolding?

Paranoia isn’t a nice colour on you, tubs.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

adox wrote: »
    What time is the final at cunt features?

Not sure cousin-fcuker. Would people prefer a quota, a time limit or a poll for the final?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Not sure cousin-fcuker. Would people prefer a quota, a time limit or a poll for the final?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

This message was brought to you by Ruby Grain

DhiDPIU.jpg

adox wrote: »
    Yes.

I'll take that on board.

Anything but the poll for me. It made the whole reason thing go out the window on the last thread and every f*cker with the ability to click a mouse voted.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Anything but the poll for me. It made the whole reason thing go out the window on the last thread and every f*cker with the ability to click a mouse voted.

As a one time CEO and former BEO I agree with this sentiment

You've a point there. Vermin mice and rats have no place in final. Fcukin' rodents.

• Advertisement

I just realised I have no idea what biscuits are in the final. Somewhere along the line the insults took precedence over love of biscuits. I have also taken my language from here into the real world, called 2 people a c*nt this morning so far.

I just realised I have no idea what biscuits are in the final. Somewhere along the line the insults took precedence over love of biscuits. I have also taken my language form here into the real world, called 2 people a c*nt this morning so far.

Jaffa Cakes and Chocolate Hob Nobs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Best of 3. For maximum carnage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭De Bhál

awesome thread

Necro wrote: »
    Jaffa Cakes and Chocolate Hob Nobs :D

Cheers! Hob Nobs all day then.

Omack, hate to be a c*nt (I don't) but any chance of having the final after 5/6? I think it deserves the prime time viewing audience and for us all to have our insult muscles working at full speed.
    Best of 3. For maximum carnage.

Yesssss!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,172 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I just realised I have no idea what biscuits are in the final. Somewhere along the line the insults took precedence over love of biscuits. I have also taken my language from here into the real world, called 2 people a c*nt this morning so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭snowgal

De Bhál wrote: »
    awesome thread

that it is. Though it should really be called 'The ultimate legit bitchslap insult tournament' (with a side of fu*king biscuit voting thrown in now and again!)

Omack, hate to be a c*nt (I don't) but any chance of having the final after 5/6

I think that's doable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭snowgal

Also Omack, when you get a chance, please see my post 3303 for your next tournament! thanks :p;)

• Advertisement

jimgoose wrote: »

How have I never heard that before? Brilliant stuff. Its how I imagine a RL conversation between myself and Leg End Reject would go.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement