Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

Just recounted the Rich Tea V Foxs match there. It was 10-10 before Foxs took it with two additional Russian spam votes, but actually, half the reasons given for Foxs were borderline non-existent.

Example 1: "Fox’s because, you know" (This should have been discounted)

Example 2: "Fox's Classic because #fcukrichtea" (Very poor)

Ad nauseum. A true display of herd mentality with a biased vote counter that would no doubt have dismissed a whole load of Foxs votes for lack of effort and imagination if they were for Rich Teas.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Listen Sally you weren't here when we needed you the most so feck off with your Rich tea :P

I second the after 5 final

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

Autosport wrote: »
    Listen Sally you weren't here when we needed you the most so feck off with your Rich tea :P

I second the after 5 final

When you pull that corkscrew dildo out of your ass in fifteen minutes time, don't be alarmed by the bits of burgundy fecal matter and wine coloured anal flora. It's just the beetroot you've been eating recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

When you pull that corkscrew dildo out of your ass in fifteen minutes time, don't be alarmed by the bits of burgundy fecal matter and wine coloured anal flora. It's just the beetroot you've been eating recently.

Your dad says go to work :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Just recounted the Rich Tea V Foxs match there. It was 10-10 before Foxs took it with two additional Russian spam votes, but actually, half the reasons given for Foxs were borderline non-existent.

Ad nauseum. A true display of herd mentality with a biased vote counter that would no doubt have dismissed a whole load of Foxs votes for lack of effort and imagination if they were for Rich Teas.

Nobody really gives a fuck about what you think or your "investigative" work. Put a sock in it you whingebag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Right shower of dickwarts around here. What biscuits are in the final?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Jacob's dickwarts are one of them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,707 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Welcome back, J. You’ve been oddly silent for this one, did you “blow a gasket” on the bog?

Whole thing has been a complete shítshow. Omackeral keeps running his mouth and jeopardising the tournament. He’s still chasing his tail this morning.

The final has chocolate hob nobs against some cake.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

snowgal wrote: »
    Also Omack, when you get a chance, please see my post 3303 for your next tournament! thanks :p;)

I saw that. Believe me I saw it.

Yeah but seriously #FcukRichTea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

3 suicides and 1 riot at Mountjoy in the time Omac has been running this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Guy Person wrote: »
    Jacob's dickwarts are one of them anyway.

Jacob is one sick fuck

Welcome back, J. You’ve been oddly silent for this one, did you “blow a gasket” on the bog?

Whole thing has been a complete shítshow. Omackeral keeps running his mouth and jeopardising the tournament. He’s still chasing his tail this morning.

The final has chocolate hob nobs against some cake.

Got busted by the Feds around here, J. Had the day off to think about what I did. Reformed character now though. Going to become an even more loved and valuable contributor to this site.

Chocolate Hob Nobs are a solid choice in fairness. Perhaps the mouth-breathers around here aren’t as pointless and tragic as I imagined.

Doing a little bit of research on both final participants and happened upon this apparent interview with a young ES.

0HCPE9q.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

No, no. Anyone frequenting a biscuit competition thread is a pointless mouth-breather, J.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Doing a little bit of research on both final participants and happened upon this apparent interview with a young ES.

0HCPE9q.gif

Chase that tail, O. Keep chasing.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I just realised I have no idea what biscuits are in the final. Somewhere along the line the insults took precedence over love of biscuits. I have also taken my language from here into the real world, called 2 people a c*nt this morning so far.

Nevermind RL

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to the following boardsies

The guy on the farming forum who asked if I had my silage cut, I’ve no proof you did that with your dog, bestiality is not a joking matter and its very unlikely the two of you had a threesome with the pig

The guy on the running thread, my 5k time is in fact coming along nicely thanks for asking, whether your granny has a gimp mask or not is none of my business really and she probably isn’t Fred West’s first wife

Finally to the lady on the bargain alerts thread, a 36” TV is very unlikely to fit there and you could do yourself an injury trying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Omackeral, it may be bad timing, talks of bans etc..... but can we look at doing an ultimate sweets tournament too after this, pleasssssse?! Cola cubes, fruit salads, black jacks, apple drops, fruit pastilles, wine gums, haribos, flying saucers, frosties, milk teeth, sherbets, skittles, starburst (well opal fruits :rolleyes:) rhubarb and custards,

The list is endless............................

Yum yum yum

Shweeeties :)

Also Omack, when you get a chance, please see my post 3303 for your next tournament! thanks tongue.pngwink.png

Haribo is a brand where as the rest of the things you listed are actual sweets. You don't know what you are talking about, you are all over the place. You should change your username from snowgal to idon'tknowgal.

Chase that tail, O. Keep chasing.

Getting close...

800px_COLOURBOX11457063.jpg

Getting close...

I’m sure your little mod buddy would be more than happy do the leg work for you. He can see who’s reported on whom.

In the meantime you can keep running in circles. Hell, the exercise should do you some good.

• Advertisement

Getting close...

ooh can we do a cheese thread

dinorebel wrote: »

No point, cheddar would just win the f*cking thing.

Nah, Calvita slices.

Dick Cheese would get a a million mentions before anyone even realised we were doing a cheese tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

dinorebel wrote: »

Fuck no!

Ideas above your station Dino.

Against Edam in the final.

Nah, Calvita slices.

That's for the plastic thread

Time to stick ''rodentus maximus'' on ignore now I think in case the tournament gets shut down. Now more tit for rat tat. Can't jeopardise this. So many people are having actual interaction with other people for the first time this year as a result of these contests. I'd hate to strip that away from them.

PS adox give my regards to your cousinwife.

Against Edam in the final.

Edam? For these pathetic wasters? Probably all Googling it now to make sure its not a new type of firewall.

More likely Calvita as E said. Or Easi-Singles.

• Advertisement

Time to stick ''rodentus maximus'' on ignore now I think in case the tournament gets shut down. Now more tit for rat tat. Can't jeopardise this. So many people are having actual interaction with other people for the first time this year as a result of these contests. I'd hate to strip that away from them.

PS adox give my regards to your cousinwife.

You two motherf*ckers should either fight or f*ck. I'm not sure which but there is a definite sexual tension there.

Oh and its my second interaction with a human so stick that up your prison satchel!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement