Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

You two motherf*ckers should either fight or f*ck. I'm not sure which but there is a definite sexual tension there.

Oh and its my second interaction with a human so stick that up your prison satchel!

source.gif

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭chrissb8

CHOCOLATE HOBNOBS. END OF THREAD.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

chrissb8 wrote: »
    CHOCOLATE HOBNOBS. END OF THREAD.

BRTky.jpg?1321408042

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Jaffa Cakes being a cake or a biscuit... A court decided in the 90s it was a cake not a biscuit - one of the deciding factors being when it goes stale it goes hard, unlike biscuits which go soft!

dinorebel wrote: »
    Jaffa Cakes being a cake or a biscuit... A court decided in the 90s it was a cake not a biscuit - one of the deciding factors being when it goes stale it goes hard, unlike biscuits which go soft!

So fúckin stupid. The hint is in the name. They're not Jaffa Biscuits

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

gerrybbadd wrote: »

Just call them Protestant Sponges

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Not this sh1t again!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Are we voting yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Are we voting yet?

This evening, H. To allow wider participation for the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,391 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Do you happen to have the court report for that one?

No, maybe cause they never had a f**king court case over a biscuit you illiterate c**t

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Green&Red wrote: »

No, maybe cause they never had a f**king court case over a biscuit you illiterate c**t
    Yes they did you drizzling pile of diarrhoea.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38985820
    https://www.icaew.com/archive/about-icaew/news/press-release-archive/2016-press-releases/jaffa-cake-is-it-a-cake-or-a-biscuit-vats-the-difference

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

That's because it's a f*cking cake dipsh*t.

Are you called Green&Red after your difficult birth?

Green because they couldn't tell the difference between you and the afterbirth.
    Red because that was the colour of your mothers face after the midwife slapped her for having such an offensive looking child.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Some of the sexual imagery that has been used to emphasise opinion on this thread has been quite lazily applied if you don't mind me saying.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Some of the sexual imagery that has been used to emphasise opinion on this thread has been quite lazily applied if you don't mind me saying.
    The same way you lazily apply the Piers Morgan jizz you use as moisturiser every morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Obviously dealing with very, very, “inexperienced” posters, I.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Wrong country you f**king west brit c**t
    You never specified any country you goalpost moving twatbasket.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Obviously dealing with very, very, “inexperienced” posters, I.

Experienced in the arts of onanism, this poster would opine.

Guy Person wrote: »
    The same way you lazily apply the Piers Morgan jizz you use as moisturiser every morning.

Thanks Guy, are you really a West Brit cúnt or is the previous poster not being fair with his affections? Just would be nice to establish some basic barriers before I begin hurling any abuse in earnest?

I am not happy about hurting anyone's feelings and you seem like a bit of soft headed git? Capiche?

Thanks Guy, are you really a West Brit cúnt or is the previous poster not being fair with his affections? Just would be nice to establish some basic barriers before I begin hurling any abuse in earnest?

I am not happy about hurting anyone's feelings and you seem like a bit of soft headed git? Capiche?
    Never mind what that twatbasket says about me, take your barriers and beat yourself over the head with them until whatever counts for brains start leaking out of your nose.
    Capiche?

• Advertisement

You never specified any country you goalpost moving twatbasket.

What the f**k did you expect you f**king inbred english c**t (sorry strawbs)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

That would make you a biscuit then, according to your sister.

Never mind what that twatbasket says about me, take your barriers and beat yourself over the head with them until whatever counts for brains start leaking out of your nose.
    Capiche?

The foul utterings of a deluded guttersnipe.

jimgoose wrote: »
    That would make you a biscuit then, according to your sister.

Class. Such wit. Such amusement.

Who the fúck asked you? I've a grand big arse here you can come and kiss, spunkbubble

Class. Such wit. Such amusement.

Who the fúck asked you? I've a grand big arse here you can come and kiss, spunkbubble

Since when does "fuck" have a fada, you illiterate excuse for a chamber-pot?

jimgoose wrote: »
    Since when does "fuck" have a fada, you illiterate excuse for a chamber-pot?

Since I rode your mother bareback, curing her of her crippling bad hips, and became your new Fada. Now, back in your corner son

Since I rode your mother bareback, curing her of her crippling bad hips, and became your new Fada. Now, back in your corner son

Your grasp of biology is on a par with your appetite for felching. I salute.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

I don't mind Jaffa Cakes being in a competition about biscuits. I'm an easygoing guy who doesn't have strong opinions about trivial things. Not one of these worked-up internet blow-hards who thinks the world owes them an audience for their uneducated opinions. Yeah, they're legally a cake, but they're kinda biscuity at the same time. I mean, it's all just a bit of fun.

I do think that everyone who votes for them should get a free home consultation from Dignitas, but that really goes without saying.

What the f**k did you expect you f**king inbred english c**t (sorry strawbs)
    I expect someone to admit they are wrong when proven so, obviously I know now I expected too much from a foul smelling human shaped mound of toejam like yourself.

• Advertisement

The foul utterings of a deluded guttersnipe.
    Too tame. That's a compliment in this thread!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement