Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

jimgoose wrote: »
    Your grasp of biology is on a par with your appetite for felching. I salute.

My grasp on biology was fine when I was scuttling yer auld wan. Like the banshee she was, such was the looing out of her.

I'll admit, she did bring up the subject of feltching, but it seemed rather than having a true desire for the practise, she was secretly living out past hopes that the maneouver would have been applied prior to your conception

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Since I rode your mother bareback, curing her of her crippling bad hips, and became your new Fada. Now, back in your corner son

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,171 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

My grasp on biology was fine when I was scuttling yer auld wan. Like the banshee she was, such was the looing out of her.

I'll admit, she did bring up the subject of feltching, but it seemed rather than having a true desire for the practise, she was secretly living out past hopes that the maneouver would have been applied prior to your conception

I don't believe for a moment that you ever grasp any biology aside from your own! :D

I don't believe for a moment that you ever grasp any biology aside from your own! :D

Go and ask Big Mama for the truth. Ask her Who's the Daddy. She won't be long telling ya.

Funnily enough, now I think back on it, she had a set of nips on her like a pair of Jaffa Cakes. All areola so she was.

Stink of TCP off her though.

Go and ask Big Mama for the truth. Ask her Who's the Daddy. She won't be long telling ya.

Funnily enough, now I think back on it, she had a set of nips on her like a pair of Jaffa Cakes. All areola so she was.

Stink of TCP off her though.

Where do you think I got my liking for Jaffa Cakes? :D

I didn't think she knew anything about networks, though...

• Advertisement

Where do you think I got my liking for Jaffa Cakes? :D

Legitimate LOL:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Guy Person wrote: »
    I expect someone to admit they are wrong when proven so, obviously I know now I expected too much from a foul smelling human shaped mound of toejam like yourself.

Its a different country you single digit IQ'd f**k

You do get that we're no longer part of the UK, there a long, long time ago we told them to f**k off, took us a while but we did

You know what that means?

It means their laws mean f**k all over here in the good old US of A Ireland

So they can call Ginger Spice a f**king biscuit and it doesn't matter to us

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

A chicken curry was just consumed and I fear it may be on the way out already.

Oh, sorry. Wrong thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Rats out, re-regs out, Brits out, tits out, Rich Tea out

• Registered Users Posts: 10,692 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

BlaringDefenselessHagfish-size_restricted.gif

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Rats out, re-regs out, Brits out, tits out, Rich Tea out

That the start of a rap tune yourself and the inmates are "dropping" soon?

How dare you tell tits to get out. Tits are welcome everywhere.

BlaringDefenselessHagfish-size_restricted.gif

Genuinely how I imagine Sally Anne.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Go and ask Big Mama for the truth. Ask her Who's the Daddy Fada. She won't be long telling ya.

Fixed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Green&Red wrote: »
    Its a different country you single digit IQ'd f**k

You do get that we're no longer part of the UK, there a long, long time ago we told them to f**k off, took us a while but we did

You know what that means?

It means their laws mean f**k all over here in the good old US of A Ireland

So they can call Ginger Spice a f**king biscuit and it doesn't matter to us
    You talk about my IQ when you ask for something, get shown the thing you asked to see then change the facts afterwards to suit your pathetic agenda. I'll post your quote again to see if maybe you realise your rancid stupidity but you probably won't.

Do you happen to have the court report for that one?

No, maybe cause they never had a f**king court case over a biscuit you illiterate c**t
    Ginger Spice is more likeable than you. As are Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot & Mao Zedong.

Fixed

And you can Jam your Dodger into a blender an' all.

If a Jaffa Cake is a Protestant, and that can't be disputed, what kind of person would a chocolate Hobnob be?

If a Jaffa Cake is a Protestant, and that can't be disputed, what kind of person would a chocolate Hobnob be?

Tasty.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Most Reverend Jude Thaddeus Okolo, the Papal Nuncio.

Tasty.

An Una Healy type, perhaps?

You would spend all day eating them but occasionally, just occasionally, you fancy a Mikado.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Where can I eat Una Healy?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

This thread has become very soppy and sentimental. Hob Knobs are snack food for fat adult babies who still keep a few star wars figurines in their bedroom who have foul smelling fungal nail infections and still live at home with their parents.

This thread has become very soppy and sentimental. Hob Knobs are snack food for fat adult babies who still keep a few star wars figurines in their bedroom who have foul smelling fungal nail infections and still live at home with their parents discerning, aristocratic types who grew up in the knowledge and appreciation of culture and finer things, as opposed to stunted, disease-riddled feral dolts who will eventually end up chained in cages flinging their own dung at fascinated Japanese tourists.

FYP!

This thread has become very soppy and sentimental. Hob Knobs are snack food for fat adult babies who still keep a few star wars figurines in their bedroom who have foul smelling fungal nail infections and still live at home with their parents.

Still a biscuit though. Regardless of their worthlessness.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I feel this will actually be a vote between whether a Jaffa Cake is a biscuit or not

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭Greyfox

I feel this will actually be a vote between whether a Jaffa Cake is a biscuit or not

For those people who are intelligent, cool and ooze common sense its a biscuit. If you watch fair city then its a cake

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

Rules are made to be broken E. Jaffa cakes are a superior product for the same occasion.

Jaffa Cakes are for troubadours and free-spirits. Hob Knobs are for boring individuals with bad body odour, few life prospects, and muffin-tops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Rules are made to be broken E. Jaffa cakes are a superior product for the same occasion.

Jaffa Cakes are for troubadours and free-spirits. Hob Knobs are for boring individuals with bad body odour, few life prospects, and muffin-tops.
    I like Jaffa Cakes and I dislike Hobnobs but I still have those 3 things. Your logic is as flawed as my body is smelly/life prospects are bad/belly is slim.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Jaffa cakes are cakes as their moisture content is greater than 12%. Like the gusset of your dung coloured briefs.

Hopefully. I am fully willing to embrace any underhanded tactics to insure a Hobnob victory. Jaffa Cakes will be the Hillary Clinton of tonights vote.

• Advertisement

Q. Why did the cowboy have a Hob Knob?

A. From riding the range!

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement