Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Hopefully. I am fully willing to embrace any underhanded tactics to insure a Hobnob victory. Jaffa Cakes will be the Hillary Clinton of tonights vote.

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

48722142423_3f58f1e1e1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,013 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Have you mutant cnuts managed to start to vote yet, or are you still dribbling down your arsecrack faces?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

48722142423_3f58f1e1e1.jpg

That's BEO-level stuff right there...better than that other guy....THE ONE WHO F*CKED HIS BADGE ON THE GROUND WHILE STILL WORKING LAST NIGHT...the disgust is so invasive its actually made me forget his name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

I hope people realise what they are voting for...

Outing themselves as Marching Enthusiasts

BEO me gaping hole, wheres Mack? The fcuking ball sack has probably eloped with Emmet and they're busy putting 5c coins under their foreskins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

That's BEO-level stuff right there...better than that other guy....THE ONE WHO F*CKED HIS BADGE ON THE GROUND WHILE STILL WORKING LAST NIGHT...the disgust is so invasive its actually made me forget his name.
    I have seen him referred to as cúnt a lot in this thread so I think that is his name. Just to clarify Deebles the name of the poster you have forgotten is cúnt.

Have you mutant cnuts managed to start to vote yet, or are you still dribbling down your arsecrack faces?
    You wish your face looked like my arsecrack.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Guy Person wrote: »

8 inches wide and covered in piles?

Guy Person wrote: »

We all do.

8 inches wide and covered in piles?
    I prefer the term hemmies instead of piles but yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm placing my vote on Chocolate Hob Nobs as they are delicious, chocolatey and yummy and not like those awful devil cakes/biscuits

Autosport wrote: »
    I'm placing my vote on Chocolate Hob Nobs as they are delicious, chocolatey and yummy and not like those awful devil cakes/biscuits

Bit keen there Auto, it hasn't kicked off yet. You're like dweebs shooting your load before you're out of the trap.

Bit keen there Auto, it hasn't kicked off yet. You're like dweebs shooting your load before you're out of the trap.

Is that a compliment your paying me :D

This chick gets it.
    Bit keen there Auto, it has kicked off yet. You're like dweebs shooting your load before you're out of the trap.

This one doesn't have the mental capacity to get anything other than pitying looks as she shuffles up the main street of whatever backward sh*tshow she comes from.

This chick gets it.

This one doesn't have the mental capacity to get anything other than pitying looks as she shuffles up the main street of whatever backward sh*tshow she comes from.

That would make her a genius compared to you, ya chromosomal fcuk show.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

He's going to start this tournament on my way home, isn't he, and you lot are going to vote for Hob Knobs like the pack of Hob Knobs that ye are.

Leg End did I ever mention how much I love the compliments you tell me :D

Now back down on your knees biitch and keep scrubbing those floors :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Realistically who gives a flying ****. Biscuits are just not that interesting. The crisp tournement had passion as there was something at stake.

Not to mention the fact that cakes and bars and any kind of treat was included.

Waste of time.

Edit. Dark chocolate or caramel digestives should have won anyway.

Earthhorse wrote: »
    He's going to start this tournament on my way home, isn't he, and you lot are going to vote for Hob Knobs like the pack of Hob Knobs that ye are.

Here's the charge of the fcuking tasteless brigade starting now.

Leg End did I ever mention how much I love the compliments you tell me :D

Now back down on your knees biitch and keep scrubbing those floors :P

I'll take the scrubbing brush to your car, let's see how fcuking amused you are then.

• Advertisement

Did you catch whatever that cjmc guy had or is it just your fat fingers?

I'll take the scrubbing brush to your car, let's see how fcuking amused you are then.

Ah babes you ok Hun xxx

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I have to go out , I like to go cruising on Thursday evening, can I allocate a proxy or can I vote now?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Realistically who gives a flying ****. Biscuits are just not that interesting. The crisp tournement had passion as there was something at stake.

The problem with biscuits is they've no personality. Where are the banshees, the BMXers, the authentic American hotdog flavours, the Greek legends, the Johnny and his Onion Rings?

Don't blame us, PPL, blame the biscuit manufacturers and their god awful marketing.

Did you catch whatever that cjmc guy had or is it just your fat fingers?

Look up the words you don't understand asshat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,804 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Nonsense, biscuits are more interesting than your life
    Give me a cup of tea with jaffa cakes over any crisps

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Greyfox wrote: »
    Nonsense, biscuits are more interesting than your life
    Give me a cup of tea with jaffa cakes over any crisps

You chose poorly.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I have to go out , I like to go cruising on Thursday evening, can I allocate a proxy or can I vote now?

The rules seem very tight around here....but in case it doesn't count and if you're going to vote for Jaffa Cakes, risk it :P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

The rules seem very tight around here....but in case it doesn't count and if you're going to vote for Jaffa Cakes, risk it :P:D

Sounds like a poxy proxy.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

That was me you cum-infested spunk nugget.

And I hung it up, I have more respect for the imaginary position than to desecrate the badge by throwing it on the floor.

Pretzill is the new deputy here I'm just one of the common riff-raff now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement