Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Necro wrote: »
    Jam and Cream are not jammie dodgers, Jesus you of all people should know that!!

We've had Penguins, Rockys and Kit Kats put up as biscuits, I'm starting to panic!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

So, can someone point me in the direction of a summary for the state in play at the moment or am I going to be told to F*ck off

It's definitely one of those two anyway, Chief.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,608 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

We've had Penguins, Rockys and Kit Kats put up as biscuits, I'm starting to panic!

Wait. What?

They're a confectionery based snack. Not a biscuit. God you'd nearly be embarrassed to think otherwise.

Omackeral wrote: »
    It's definitely one of those two anyway, Chief.

You forgot to post the link....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

(P.S. If chocolate Polo have already been eliminated, don't tell me, just go ahead and ban me).

Long gone and rightly so but it’s retard brother (Polo without the chocolate) just eliminated Wagon Wheels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,180 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Cabico-5-Almond-Fingers-web.jpg

Better be in the contest after seeing some of the other sh1te so far

You forgot to post the link....

State of play is as follows. We're half way through Round 1. There's been 16 matches so far. Some wildcard entries have caused controversy such as Wagon Wheels and Kit Kats (2 finger version only I might add). It was explained that finding 64 true biscuits is a tough enough ask so there were some guest entries and the definition of biscuit has been malleable at times. However, most people are accepting enough and letting their voting do the talking.

And here's a free preview, the last match of Round 1 will be the Last Chance Battle Royal for any omissions made.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Sneaky Jammie dodger canvassing going on here

Long gone and rightly so but it’s retard brother (Polo without the chocolate) just eliminated Wagon Wheels.

F*ck Wagon wheels and all who rode in on them.

You people are...

Any sentence that starts with these three words is never gonna be complementary.

• Advertisement

PARlance wrote: »

Might make it into the Jabroni Battle Royal...

EDIT: Actually no f*ck that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote:
    Where would you stand on a chocolate digestive? McVites obviously

I will vote chocolate digestive against everything but:

Original Digestive
    Custard Creams
    Kit Kat (this one is mainly to annoy everybody)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Dark Chocolate Digestives are where it’s at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Up Donegal

Remember Geary's biscuits? They used to be sold in packets of four. I loved them!:cool:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Up Donegal wrote: »
    Remember Geary's biscuits? They used to be sold in packets of four. I loved them!:cool:

Were they some weird Donegal biscuit equivalent of the equally weird Football Special?

Kit Kats, Penguins, Rocky bars, fúcking Wagon Wheels mad.png

Yis black-wearing, stomach sucking, pre-diabetic pricks, I demand to see a Twix in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Dark Chocolate Digestives are where it’s at.
    100%

Similarly, dark chocolate Hob Nobs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I think you can close the thread now.

Mint Oreos.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

100%

Similarly, dark chocolate Hob Nobs

Imagine taking a nob knob and taking a sh!t on it, that’s how they make dark chocolate nob knob but I guess you knew that, that’s why you like them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Witchie wrote: »
    I think you can close the thread now.

Mint Oreos.

That is all.

Oreos? Do you eat them out of your bum bag while wandering around the mall on your mobility scooter? Fücking yank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

PARlance wrote: »

Better?

These are cakes. And horrible ones at that. Hang your head, then get out

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Green&Red wrote: »
    Just read back some of this

Why is there always some d!ckhead that says Jaffa cakes aren’t a biscuit?
    ALWAYS

Look at them you blind c**t, they come in a biscuit packet, shaped like a biscuit, they’re a f**king biscuit

Just cause some bellend in England decided to change the rate of VAT on them doesn’t change that

(Sorry I’m late)

Who’s this clown?

Listen, mate, no one cares what you think. The bellends in Irish revenue also have them classified as cakes.

The only similarity to a biscuit is it’s size and packaging so when you’ve finished scoffing down that Jammie Dodger you just had sex with and when you ease that packet of Hob Nobs out of your hole we’ll get back to the tournament at hand.

You absolute ****ing geebag.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Who’s this clown?

Listen, mate, no one cares what you think. The bellends in Irish revenue also have them classified as cakes.

The only similarity to a biscuit is it’s size and packaging so when you’ve finished scoffing down that Jammie Dodger you just had sex with and when you ease that packet of Hob Nobs out of your hole we’ll get back to the tournament at hand.

Refreshing post first thing in the morning. Wholesome. Thanks E, a valued contributor

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Refreshing post first thing in the morning. Wholesome. Thanks E, a valued contributor

True.

The man is devoted,I'll give him that.

Who’s this clown?

Ohhhhhh, revenue, well you’ve really won me over there, they must know what they’re talking about

So the ONLY similarities they have is their size and packaging?

That’s like saying the only similarity you have with a human is that you have a d!ck and a head, conveniently in your case both are combined

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Does anyone remember Rolo biscuits? Can you still get them? Are they a biscuit? I don't care, they're fucking delicious. These are my wildcard entry (if there's a wildcard round).

rolo.jpg

rolobiscuits-300x225.jpg

Oh my god!

Iced gems were the yummiest, scrummiest. I’d put the tip in my mouth and suck the icing off till it all disappeared.

Mmmmmmmmmm

Iced Gems!

I bet you would Strawbs, nothing like making all the icing disappear

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Does anyone remember Rolo biscuits? Can you still get them? Are they a biscuit? I don't care, they're fucking delicious. These are my wildcard entry (if there's a wildcard round).

rolo.jpg

rolobiscuits-300x225.jpg

Rolo have some cheek putting 'biscuit' on the wrapper of that.....thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Hmmm... If anyone wants a supporting vote from me you need to send me samples please..;) Being stranded on a small island and housebound precludes me from active sampling etc.... ;) Happy to help of course...

• Advertisement

These are my wildcard entry (if there's a wildcard round).

There will be... Or to give it its correct title; The Last Chance Battle Royale.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement