Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Graces7 wrote: »
    Hmmm... If anyone wants a supporting vote from me you need to send me samples please..;) Being stranded on a small island and housebound precludes me from active sampling etc.... ;) Happy to help of course...

wouldnt be like the brits to be involved in collusion now would it

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Baggly wrote: »
    Rolo have some cheek putting 'biscuit' on the wrapper of that.....thing.

Well it's right there in black and white red.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Refreshing post first thing in the morning. Wholesome. Thanks E, a valued contributor

Civilised gentleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Uncharted wrote: »
    True.

The man is devoted,I'll give him that.

Committed, more like.
    Does anyone remember Rolo biscuits? Can you still get them? Are they a biscuit?

They're a monstrosity from the looks of that cross section.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Well it's right there in black and white red.

I can wrap a turd in a piece of paper that says 'IBCs shoes' on it; doesnt mean you should be walking around with poop on your feet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Graces7 wrote: »
    Hmmm... If anyone wants a supporting vote from me you need to send me samples please..;) Being stranded on a small island and housebound precludes me from active sampling etc.... ;) Happy to help of course...

Oh jesus fúcking christ.. Walter Mitty hasn't a patch on you

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Graces7 wrote:
    Hmmm... If anyone wants a supporting vote from me you need to send me samples please.. Being stranded on a small island and housebound precludes me from active sampling etc.... Happy to help of course...

Do you want us to call round and feed them to you as well?

I bet ya do ya dirty fecker.

You're sitting there imagining some of us feeding you biscuits without our shorts on.

You make me sick!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Oh dear. I hope you've caught the spirit of the thread, Grace, its all in jest.

Except when some c*nt starts talking about
    MINT CRISP

All bets are off then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

I am partial to those almond fingers, and they are great value for money, but they produce a very heavy, thick, sugary payload after consumption which can be hard to scrub off the toilet bowl unless you go straight at it after second flush.

AND they are clearly in the cake category rather than biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Grace must live on Rockall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

There'll be a First Round match put up within the hour for people to vote on during their elevenses (I hate that 'word')

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭snowgal

Omackeral wrote: »
    There'll be a First Round match put up within the hour for people to vote on during their elevenses (I hate that 'word')

well maybe dont use it then :confused::confused: (Dont ban me, Ive much to contribute!)

The next round will be between a parsnip and a piece of sushi.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Might as well come out of the closet fully and call it brunch.

I do enjoy an Elevenses myself. A few years since I had one though. Might try and pick one up this morning.

The next round will be between a parsnip and a piece of sushi.

Don't be stupid, they're in the upcoming Ultimate Car Tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Green&Red wrote: »
    Ohhhhhh, revenue, well you’ve really won me over there, they must know what they’re talking about

So the ONLY similarities they have is their size and packaging?

That’s like saying the only similarity you have with a human is that you have a d!ck and a head, conveniently in your case both are combined

God, you really are ****ing thick.

It’s a legal definition, just like the one you have as a sex offender.

Next you’ll be claiming that Kipling Brambly Apple Pies are biscuits.

Anyway, shouldn’t you be down the park or outside a school gate around now? You oily creep.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Earthhorse wrote: »
    They're a monstrosity from the looks of that cross section.

Anything with caramel is a winner for me.

Except Digestives Caramels funnily enough.

Can't wait for Toffypops to appear.

Prefer caramel in chocolates, cakes or bars but will likely vote for Toffypops when they appear (depends on the competition).

A lot more pedophiles in the biscuit thread than the crisp thread. Makes sense I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Time for choc mikado to step in and take there rightful place as tournament favourites.

Hope Viscount have a good tournament

Viscounts ought to progress a bit, maybe even make the semis, but they'll never win the tournament outright, not in this political climate.

Anyway, shouldn’t you be down the park or outside a school gate around now? You oily creep.
    A lot more pedophiles in the biscuit thread than the crisp thread. Makes sense I suppose.

Mod

Everyone. The above comments are too far beyond banter. Mods are giving everyone a lot of leeway with regards to slating each other over biscuit preferences in this thread, but it may be shut down if the above overkill continues; and cards will be issued. People will be thrown on from here on out if you cant be more imaginative than using the above descriptors.

Viscounts ought to progress a bit, maybe even make the semis, but they'll never win the tournament outright, not in this political climate.

Notions Elevenses

Baggly wrote: »
    Mods are giving everyone a lot of leeway with regards to slating each other over biscuit preferences, in this thread, but it will be shut down if the above overkill continues; and cards will be issued.

Or just f*ck the offenders out? Most people are playing within the spirit surely? Fair lay on the leeway, it's appreciated.

Or just f*ck the offenders out?

Yeah fair point. Will be taken on a case by case basis and if throwing people out doesnt work then thread gets closed.

The moderates choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

A LEGAL definition? I will give you a million euro if you can show me where in Ireland’s law it states that
    I suppose the lack of a primary level education makes it hard to know these things

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Who would have thought it would have been biscuits that brought this whole house of cards tumbling down.

Strange days indeed

• Advertisement

The green ones should go far. The Protestant ones can go shite.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement