Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Right, let's not get this mo'fo shut down. Play somewhat nice yiz pack of degenerates. Slate each other and be mean all you want but a bit of tact wouldn't go a miss, it's not even noon yet for jaysis sake! I'll post a match now in a sec.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Baggly wrote: »
    Mod

Everyone. The above comments are too far beyond banter. Mods are giving everyone a lot of leeway with regards to slating each other over biscuit preferences in this thread, but it will be shut down if the above overkill continues; and cards will be issued.

Point taken
    FWIW the Jibe was taken in the spirit it was given, that’s to say with the venom I normally reserve for cretins like Paul Murphy, ray darcy and that fat c**t Brendan O’Connor, who all refuse to accept the Jaffa cake as a biscuit

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Mod

Everyone. The above comments are too far beyond banter. Mods are giving everyone a lot of leeway with regards to slating each other over biscuit preferences in this thread, but it may be shut down if the above overkill continues; and cards will be issued. People will be thrown on from here on out if you cant be more imaginative than using the above descriptors.

Apologies, I, respectfully, withdraw the remark.

Can I still call him, Green & Red, a greasy mouth-breathing ****? I mean, you can’t argue with that.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

We kick off today's action, well biscuit action anyway, with Chocolate Warfare. First to 8 wins and don't forget to give reasons folks.

Milk Chocolate Digestives

BC0245.jpg

VS

Chocolate Fingers

snapshotimagehandler_780095254.jpeg?h=540&w=540

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

Phuck y'all and your laws. I'm an outlaw. Bring on the biscuits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

The green ones should go far. The Protestant ones can go shite.

The orange ones were discontinued.

Which means they'll probably be in the next round against Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Absolutely no contest, choc digestives are the go to biscuit.
    Great for dunking or on their own

A pretty close contest here between too good if somewhat midtable biscuits.

Chocolate Fingers have it for me. Digestives are just a bit too bland and are at their best in their final, dark chocolate, form.

Earthhorse wrote: »
    The orange ones were discontinued.

Which means they'll probably be in the next round against Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto.

They'd definitely put it to the test-o. Then meet a misplaced jumper in the quarter final.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Green&Red wrote: »
    Point taken
    FWIW the Jibe was taken in the spirit it was given, that’s to say with the venom I normally reserve for cretins like Paul Murphy, ray darcy and that fat c**t Brendan O’Connor, who all refuse to accept the Jaffa cake as a biscuit

Can I still call him, Green & Red, a greasy mouth-breathing ****? I mean, you can’t argue with that.

Thanks lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Green&Red wrote: »
    Absolutely no contest, choc digestives are the go to biscuit.
    Great for dunking or on their own

I hate to say it but this twat is right.

Fingers are fine but they’re messy as **** and the serving suggestion is about four so it’s Chocolate Digestives for me.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Digestives will win this, but for my taste they are too heavy and rich with the chocolate on top. I'm partially to a brown finger, unless it smells like trapped semen, spoiled milk and lamb shank.

Fingers for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Digestives.. no nonsense.

Not like those chocolate fingers, **** them. My kids hamsters wouldn't get a mouthful on those shítes

Fingers.

To annoy Emmet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Yeah fair point. Will be taken on a case by case basis and if throwing people out doesnt work then thread gets closed.

To be fair most people in this thread are Tough Cookies.

F*ck you, Deputy Spiceland!

Has to be the chocolate digestives for me. The chocolate fingers are just not substantial enough for me. Plus there was a lad in secondary school who's nickname was chocolate fingers. You can probably guess the reason why.

dinorebel wrote: »

Badum tish

giphy.gif

dinorebel wrote: »

Don't give the middle finger to the mods please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Fingers for me.

So I heard

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Don't give the middle finger to the mods please

Do you not mind the taste of shíte that comes with that amount of licking up?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Chocolate Digestives. A Chocolate Finger is only a 5th of a biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Chocolate digestive ftw,because they are the best biscuit ever made.

Close competition.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Chocolate Digestives without question.

Cos Fingers are weird. And not really fingers let's be honest it's clearly false advertising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Chocolate digestives

the superior biscuit in the digestive range (caramel excluded)

although one would be partial to a chocolate finger now and then, especially the white chocolate version

Choc digestives. Not enough girth in a choccy finger for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Chocolate digestives for me ... the best of the digestives plus white chocolate fingers are already through. A bit of balance needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Chocolate Digestives are the kings of biscuit goodness.

Chocolate fingers though do have the advantage of being one of the few biscuits that can be used as an emergency sex toy if needed.

Quick turnaround. Chocolate Digestives win 8-3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭snowgal

viscounts and toffypops should definitely be thereabouts....
    Did anyone even dream to mention the tayto bar/biscuit as an option yet??!! I joke, calm tf down there...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement