Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Foxes Classic. Even though they're probably a bar, Ginger Nuts are just what happens to a normal biscuit when you leave it under a sofa for a year.

Thank the lord.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Classics.

Ginger nuts are rotten. Ginger should never be in a biscuit.

I see what i'm up against now with ye Ginger Nut voters. Mouth Breathers, the lot of ye

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Nuts got it, i think.

@Paddy <3 you too buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Peatys wrote: »
    Thank the lord.

Lord Fox.

How very Protestant of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

GINGER NUTS

Cos they're gorgeous and hard and gingery.

Fjc54zM.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Foxes Classic. Even though they're probably a bar, Ginger Nuts are just what happens to a normal biscuit when you leave it under a sofa for a year.

I'll probably name my next child Gregor regardless of gender now after this gem of a vote :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ginger nuts as they're a biscuit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Omackeral wrote: »
    I'm voting for Foxes based on three things.

1. They're divine and make me feel fancy.
    2. Ginger nuts are drier than a sandle in the Sahara
    3. Someone above me said ''hon ginger nuts''. I hate that hon thing.

Hon the 'mackrel

Baggly wrote: »
    Nuts got it, i think.

@Paddy <3 you too buddy

Me bollox

Hmmm Fox's have it actually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Its ok if you need a minute to wrap your head around the idea of a biscuit coming in a non-round shape, Emmet.

I think it’s, wholly, unfair that you can insult me but I’m restricted due to you being humourless and “off limits”.

But, if it’s permitted, I’d like to say that if you keep talking I’ll wrap a tyre iron around your fat head and knock you’re ****ing teeth out you soft piece of shít.

Pretty difficult to pick up teeth with broken hands too, I hear. Now, take a hike, you tiresome ****.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Hmmm Fox's have it actually.

Phew

Omack taking the imaginary get out of jail card alongside dino.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭snowgal

fox's ftw!! Deffo one of my favs, yummy buttery goodness!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Oh, it's you.
    You're late.

Where's my fb message

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

This is match number 20. We're flying this. Let's get to it.
    Milk Chocolate Hobnobs

mcvitie-s-milk-chocolate-hobnobs-262g.jpg

VS

Cadbury's Animals

112415011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=15d30dbf5eb45534c1a2ebf0cc82b3c9

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

I think it’s, wholly, unfair that you can insult me but I’m restricted due to you being humourless and “off limits”.

But, if it’s permitted, I’d like to say that if you keep talking I’ll wrap a tyre iron around your fat head and knock you’re ****ing teeth out you soft piece of shít.

Pretty difficult to pick up teeth with broken hands too, I hear. Now, take a hike, you tiresome ****.

Well that takes the biscuit.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ah Jaysus.

Hobnobs because I'm not 5 anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Chocolate hobnobs because they are the best biscuit in the universe. Just the right amount of chocolate. Crumbly. Sweet.
    Afk buying a packet

Firstly, that wasnt an insult. It was a clarification.

Secondly you are only restricted in going too far as you acknowledge you did before. The above ramblings are fine, as far as im concerned; no different to the other times we have seen you shouting at clouds and accusing chestnuts of being lazy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Animals

just to piss off to hobnob lovers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Chocolate Hob Nobs.

They are a top biscuit. Those animal yokes are fine for kids but the biscuit part is always a bit chewier than I’d like.

Wouldn’t have the sturdy bite of, say, a pillow.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Hobnobs are the best all rounder with the best taste. Chocolate ones have the X factor on top of that.

Hobnobs.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Hob nobs

Was a tough one.. Would have said animal Crackers for nostalgic reasons... Till I saw 'new recipe' on the packet. I'm not taking a chance on it being the new mank Cadbury recipe.

Animals... Because they're animal shaped of course!! :)

Chocolate Hob Nobs.

They are a top biscuit. Those animal yokes are fine for kids but the biscuit part is always a bit chewier than I’d like.

Wouldn’t have the sturdy bite of, say, a pillow.

See, we can get along when it matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

Has to be hobnobs, dunked in some coffee and them breaking off and you've to eat the last with a spoon, just heaven

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Hob Nobs. They have bits of oats in them so you can pretend they're healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

No fúcking contest. Chocolate Hobnobs.

Any time you see "New Recipe", you know some marketing sham came up with a stupid idea off his head on coke, and the production department don't know how the fúck to actually make it work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Hobnobs are shíte. Horrible confusing texture.

So Animals I guess.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement