Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,525 ✭✭✭brevity

Will there be a fizzy drink competition after this?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Ok someone update me! I hope the ass was beaten out of them disgusting Oreos and all who voted for them are boiling in a vat of their own shìt!

I was forced to jump in to a vat of my own p*ss :o

But no reports of people in vats of their own sh*t at this current time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Necro wrote:
    Oreos got sent back to fat America by Maryland cookies

Surely Maryland is in America? And they tasty like little sandcastles Bejeweled with rat ****s. Oreos for the win there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok Chocolate Hobnobs are like what I'd imagine crack cocaine to be.

I'm moving to the dark side.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Surely Maryland is in America? And they tasty like little sandcastles Bejeweled with rat ****s. Oreos for the win there.

Oreos look like someone shat themselves after a serious session of Guinness and then scraped the sh1t out from their holes with their finger and put it into an Oreo rapper.

Truly the biscuit for imbeciles.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Missed the boat, you were probably waddling slowly to get there in fairness due to being the type of obese loser that eats Oreos.

Necro wrote:
    Missed the boat, you were probably waddling slowly to get there in fairness due to being the type of obese loser that eats Oreos.

Indeed. While degenerates like you sit in your tracksuits chewing on poundshop cookies. Not even aware of the bigger picture. Sad really

Necro wrote: »

Probably drinks that rancid piss that is Dr Peppers also.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Ok someone update me! I hope the ass was beaten out of them disgusting Oreos and all who voted for them are boiling in a vat of their own shìt!

Dark Chocolate Digestives are gone.
    Choco Liebniz, gone.
    Ginger Nuts are gone.
    Chocolate Polo are gone.

But 2 finger Kit Kats are still in the competition.

'What', I hear you say, 'That makes no sense'

It's 2019, the kit kats are identifying as a biscuit.

Oreos look like someone shat themselves after a serious session of Guinness and then scraped the sh1t out from their holes with their finger and put it into an Oreo rapper.

Maryland cookies look like something you would **** out after having a feed of Oreos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Or Mountain Dew, a firm favourite of the “waddler”.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

brevity wrote: »
    Will there be a fizzy drink competition after this?

There may well be.

But if its run by Omackeral the fizzy drink competition will also include pints, cups of tea, juices and anything else that even comes close to resembling a fizzy drink.

This "biscuit" competition seems to include everything from bars to cakes and everything in between.

Or Mountain Dew, a firm favourite of the “waddlerâ€.

****ed up on Maryland's and Smak Orange is what you are

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Save it for the fizzy drinks compo.

Why is it always fat cnuts that consume large amounts of energy drinks?

Surely a fat cnut needs less energy????

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Whos the cnut that keeps posting mid vote scores and isnt Omackeral? Like get your own thread ya fcuking busy body.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

And fcuk you Omackeral for holding votes during a working day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

adox wrote: »

Don't hold back kid

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Sure the man is working himself. The fact he's able to skip out, leaving Ireland's most dangerous unattended, to "shiv" each other and embibe drugs into themselves via the anal canal, to run this tournament for slack jaws like you, should be applauded.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Whos the cnut that keeps posting mid vote scores and isnt Omackeral? Like get your own thread ya fcuking busy body.

That would be valued member of the community, Baggly. Our unofficial score keeper.

So why don't you build a bridge....

climb to the highest point and f*ck yourself off it, you limp-wristed piece of sh*t.

• Advertisement

climb to the highest point and f*ck yourself off it, you limp-wristed piece of sh*t.

Excellent point. Well made.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Personally I'm usually against people counting things. But here I think it adds value.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

That would be valued member of the community, Baggly. Our unoffical score keeper.

To be quite honest, D, he’s got a point. It’s not needed and comes across as posting for posting’s sake. We don’t need a running “commentary”.

If there’s a request for a count fair enough but we already have one main “bean counter” and that’s what matters.

He can defer to his “deputies” whenever he wants but we shouldn’t have to put up with it.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

gerrybbadd wrote: »

Sure the man is working himself. The fact he's able to skip out, leaving Ireland's most dangerous unattended, to "shiv" each other and embibe drugs into themselves via the anal canal, to run this tournament for slack jaws like you, should be applauded.

Didn't know whether you were talking about the thread or the prison for a minute there

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Counting can be useful in the later rounds when more points are required. Not so useful at this stage of the compo.

To be quite honest, D, he’s got a point. It’s not needed and comes across as posting for posting’s sake. We don’t need a running “commentary”.

If there’s a request for a count fair enough but we already have one main “bean counter” and that’s what matters.

He can defer to his “deputies” whenever he wants but we shouldn’t have to put up with it.

Why don't you shove a tin of USA biscuits up your hole? You're the answer to the question no one fcuking asked.

Give me fcuking strength.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I would be all in favour of it being OMack's task exclusively, E but lets be honest, that c*nt couldn't count his fingers.

Again, throwing to the BEO's would usually suffice but thats me, Earthhorse and Necro so...see above.

We are missing a couple of people from the crisp thread who volunteered for the job and did it well and now Baggly has take over that mantle. I mean, he's definitely a total c*nt too but at least he can count and responds to people/other c*nts requesting a count.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ill count what i want when i want and there isnt a damned thing anyone can do about it.

Baggly wrote: »
    Ill count what i want when i want and there isnt a damned thing anyone can do about it.

Count this.

flip-2.png?w=780

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

Working me hole. The prick is re-watching the first season of Peaky Blinders.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement